You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Envoy/RaZor II Regulator
Product OverviewZeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in our own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The non-balanced flow-by piston design of the RaZor 1st stage provides much greater reliability and serviceability compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates. The RazZor 1st Stage/Valve threads directly into any standard 3/4-14 NPSM Scuba cylinder, this combination saves space and increases efficiency making it ideal where weight and space are critical such as stage bottles and fully redundant systems. The RaZor comes with a filling adapter that allows the RaZor to fill its tank using a standard yoke filling whip. The RaZor first stage has one 7/16"-20 UNF threaded high pressure and four 3/8"-24 UNF threaded low pressure ports for multiple hose routing options.
The Envoy Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable. Its design features a Venturi (free-flow) control. Over the years, evolutionary design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, with incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from chrome plated marine grade-brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The standard hose measures 36" (91.44cm) and is 3/8" threaded.
The complete regulator weighs 2.04 lbs. (925 g) without the hose, comes with a comprehensive owner's manual and is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box.
- Compact First-Stage/Valve Design
- Great for Stage Bottle or Redundant Air Supply System
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Owner's Manual
- Includes Filling Adapter: Allows RaZor to Fill Tank w/Yoke Filling Whip
- Weight: 2.04 lbs. (925 g)
- First Stage Regulator: Zeagle RaZor
- High Performance Porting
- Non-Balanced Flow-by Piston Design
- 1'st Stage/Valve Threads Directly into Standard 3/4-14 NPSM Scuba Cylinder
- Combination Saves Space & Increases Efficiency
- Ideal Where Weight & Space Are Critical
- One 7/16-20 UNF Threaded High-Pressure Port
- Four 3/8-24 UNF Threaded Low Pressure Ports
- Multiple Hose Routing Options
- Chrome Plated Marine-Grade Brass
- Second Stage: Zeagle Envoy
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Resistant to Free-Flow On-the-Surface
- Incredible Smoothness & Ease of Breathing Underwater
- Hose: 3/8 Threaded 36 (91.44cm) Length
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston/Valve|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8-24 UNF Threaded|
|HP Ports||One 7/16-20 UNF Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
Chrome Plated Marine-Grade Brass
Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||36 (91.44cm)|
|Total Weight||2.04 lbs. (925 g)|
Just the right size to tuck away. Compact easy to reach. Wish it had a swivel to tuck the second stage up. Sometimes pokes ribs if not adjusted, but thats just a quick turn of the bottle to adjust. Serves the purpose well. Hope I never have to use it!