You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe economical Zeagle Envoy II Octopus is the same internally as the ZX 2nd Stage, but is more compact and lighter because it does not have the adjustment knob or the heat exchanger. The Envoy Octopus has a venturi control lever that allows the diver to set the octopus 2nd stage in the pre-dive position until needed. This is very important in octopus regulators, since the pre-dive position is much more resistant to venture free flows that can sometimes result in significant air loss during a dive. The makes the Envoy Octopus a simple, lightweight choice for diving.
The Envoy Octopus has a dependable downstream demand valve design for easy breathing in an out-of-air situation. The Octopus weighs 6.6 oz. (187 g) without the hose and is made from brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The Envoy Octopus comes with a yellow cover for easy identification, 36" (91.4cm) 3/8" threaded hose and owner's manual.
- Simple, Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Control
- Cover: Flexible Thermoplastics Case: Ridged Thermoplastics
- Diaphragm: Elastomeric Polymer
- Exhaust Valve: Elastomer
- Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber
- O-Rings: Buna-N
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187 g) w/o Hose
- Yellow Cover for Easy Identification
- 36 (91.4cm) 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
|Total Weight||6.6 oz (187 g) w/o Hose|
very good product especially for the price however, if cost is not an issue i suggest going with a reg on your inflater and lose the octo.