You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Zeagle Envoy II DIN was the only regulator in its price class to earn perfect simulator scores, even at the most demanding RMV/ Depth. It also delivered far and away the best in-water performance. Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in Zeagle's own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The Zeagle Envoy II first stage regulator has an internal structure that allows for direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing outstanding performance. Zeagle's conical precision stainless steel high-pressure valve and advanced polymer seat provide much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates. High performance porting in a balanced diaphragm design makes this one clean regulator first stage that will give you years of corrosion free service.
The balanced diaphragm, chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The first stage regulator has 5 low pressure (LP) ports 3/8"-24 UNF thread and 2 high pressure (HP) ports 7/16"-20 UNF thread.
The Envoy Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable. Its design features include Venturi (Free-Flow) control. Over the years, evolutionary design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, with incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The standard hose measures 30" (76cm) and is 3/8" threaded.
The complete regulator weighs 3.22 lbs. (1,461 g), comes with a comprehensive owner's manual, and is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box.
Click below for more information
Zeagle Regulators Specifications & Features Comparison Chart
Breathing Performance Chart for the Zeagle Envoy Regulator
- Made in the USA
- Hose Length: 30 (76cm)
- Weight: 3.22 lbs. (1,461 g)
- Factory Ready: EAN/ NITROX to 40% O2
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- First Stage:
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- High Performance Porting
- Precision HP Valve
- HP Valve: Improves Responsiveness & Performance at All Breathing Rates
- Body: Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- 5 Low Pressure Ports (3/8-24 UNF)
- 2 High Pressure Ports (7/16-20 UNF)
- First Stage Materials:
- Body: Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- HP Valve: Stainless Steel
- Seat: Advanced Polymer
- Second Stage:
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact & Comfortable
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Built in Heat-Sink for Freezing Resistance
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5, Thread 3/8-24 UNF|
|HP Ports||2, Thread 7/16-20 UNF|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Polymer
Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
|Total Weight||3.22 lbs. (1,461 g)|