You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe EMT Scissors are made of stainless steel and can cut almost anything you may need to cut in an emergency. Shears have plastic coated finger holes for comfortable cutting. EMT Shears have blunt tips, so you need not worry about accidental puncture or tearing when cutting. The shears have a nylon webbing lanyard attached with snap button to secure the nylon webbing sheath. The sheath is permanently mounted to any webbing strap.
To attach the sheath, locate the plastic rivet stems that protrude from the back of the sheath. Determine where you would like the sheath to be mounted. Mark the location and using a hole-punch or small soldering iron place a hole just large enough to stick the rivet stem through. Push the rivet stems through the holes and snap the female caps (included) onto the stems. NOTE: These rivets are designed for permanent installation and must be broken to be removed.
- Stainless Steel EMT Scissors
- Can Cut Almost-Anything Needing Cutting in An Emergency
- Plastic Coated Finger Holes for Comfortable-Cutting
- Blunt Tips Design: Cut Only What Needs Cutting No Accidental Puncture or Tearing when Cutting
- Nylon Webbing Lanyard Attached w/Snap Button to Secure Sheath
- Nylon Webbing Sheath w/Mounting Hardware
- Sheath: Permanently Mounted to Any Webbing Strap
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Ballistic Nylon, Webbing|
|Scissor Attachment||Snap-Button Fastener|
|Gear Attachment||Webbing Loop|
Very great pair of scissors! Safety is paramount and this tool is a necessity!