You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Diver Tool Kit with EMT Scissors & Knife
Product OverviewThe Zeagle Diver Tool Kit attaches to the shoulder or waist of your BC and contain a BC knife and stainless-steel EMT shears in a ballistic nylon pouch. The corrosion resistant knife has an overall length of 6.5" (16.5cm) with a drop point tip 1.75" (4.4cm) blade. The knife is securely snapped in place when not in use but is easily removed from the sewn webbing sheath with one hand. Knife blade is made of corrosion resistant stainless-steel and has a straight edge on one side and a serrated edge on the other; blade is also equipped with a line cutter.
The EMT scissors are also made of stainless-steel and can cut almost anything you may need to cut in an emergency. Shears have plastic coated finger holes for comfortable cutting. The knife, scissor & sheath comes with fasteners that allow it to be securely attached to the shoulder strap of the BC.
- Attaches to Shoulder or Waist of BC for Easy-Access
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Knife and Scissors
- Knife Overall Length: 6.5 (16.5cm)
- Knife Blade Length: 1.75 (4.4cm)
- Knife Tip: Drop Point
- Knife Blade Type:
- EMT Scissors: Cut Almost-Anything You Need-to-Cut-In Emergency
- Shears w/Plastic Coated Finger Holes for Comfortable-Cutting
- Sewn Ballistic Nylon Pouch
- Knife & Scissors Securely-Snapped-In-Place
- Easily-Removed from Sewn Webbing Pouch w/One-Hand
- Pouch Complete w/Mounting Hardware
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Knife & EMT Scissors Tool Kit|
|Blade Length||1.75 (4.4cm)|
|Overall Length||6.5 (16.5cm)|
|Tip Style||Drop Point|
|Knife Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Serrated Edge
|Scissors Handle Material||Plastic|
|Scissors Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sheath Material||Ballistic Nylon Webbing With Snap-Button Fastener|
|Knife & EMT Scissors Tool Kit|
|Knife Handle Material|
|One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Serrated Edge
|Scissors Handle Material|
|Scissors Blade Material|
|Ballistic Nylon Webbing With Snap-Button Fastener|
Rivet in sheers not stainless and brakes very easily. Not of the best quality. Real emt sheers can cut a penny! These may have difficulty with paper!