You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Covert XT BCD
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||44||44||44||44||44|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim|
|Product Weight||7.5 lbs||7.8 lbs||8 lbs||8.4 lbs||8.6 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewFunctionality, convenience and comfort are blended into the Covert XT?Zeagle's new feature-heavy BCD that provides travel divers with a more rugged and versatile system. Covert XT boasts a new MOLLE system with accessory attachment points, a redesigned front vest, 1000 Denier nylon, durable elastic material at the bladder to prevent excess bulk, padded shoulders and lumbar, large weight pockets, and a redesigned weight release system that's lightweight and packable for travel at 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) with inflator. New MOLLE system: MOLLE is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. It is used to define the current generation of load-bearing equipment and backpacks used by several NATO armed forces, especially the British Army and the United States Army. MOLLE is designed around a new vest that features high tensile 1000 Denier-strength nylon and is lightweight and extremely durable. The cummerbund is padded for protection and will remain cinched with all your accessory gear attached. MOLLE webbing is constructed with reinforced stitching to accommodate all your favorite accessories.
Streamlined profile design: Updated elastic material on the bladder prevents excess bulk and results in a more streamline profile, allowing divers to use less energy and stay down longer. There is an added tank positioning strap, rubber row webbing helping secure tank with increased webbing width, additional padding using open cell foam on shoulder and lumbar, accessory trim pockets, knife mounting points on both sides and 4 plastic D-rings for accessory attachment.
The back-inflation BCD weight release system has a 16 lbs. (7.5 kg) weight capacity and a 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) non-releasable rear trim weight capacity. The BCD provides 34 lbs. to 42 lbs. (15.4 kg to 19 kg) of lift depending on size. Adjustable waist, shoulder torso adjustment and adjustable sternum straps all equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning, doffing and a custom fit.
With this durable design, you also get Zeagle's time proven and rugged Bx Power Inflator System. No more struggling trying to get fresh water in through the inflator mouth piece! Now you can really rinse out the bladder of your BC. Simply unscrew the Bx Coupler, screw on a standard garden hose, turn the water on and super rinse and clean the inner bladder. The Bx inflator comes with a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect low pressure hose. Trimming buoyancy is made easy with the rear right and left overpressure relief/pull dump valves. BCD is available in multiple sizes and comes with an owner's manual.
- Functionality, Convenience and Comfort are Blended into Covert XT BCD
- Feature-Heavy BCD: Provides Travel Divers w/More Rugged & Versatile System
- Rear Mount BCD Bladder Back Inflator Design
- MOLLE System w/Accessory Attachment Points
- Redesigned Front Vest
- 1000 Denier Nylon, Durable Elastic Material at Bladder to Prevent Excess Bulk
- Added Tank Positioning Strap:
Rubber Row Webbing
Webbing Helping Secure Tank w/Increased Webbing Width
- Padded Shoulders and Lumbar Open Cell Foam
- Large Weight Pockets, and Redesigned Weight Release System
- Lightweight and Packable for Travel: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) with Inflator
- Padded Cummerbund
- Knife Mounting Points on Both Sides
- 4 Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Integrated Weight System:
Releasable Weight 16 lbs. (7.5 kg) Weight Capacity
10 lbs. (4.54 kg) Non-Releasable Rear Trim Weight Capacity
- Lift Capacity: 34 lbs. to 42 lbs. (15.4 kg to 19 kg) , Size Dependent
- Buoyancy Control:
Zeagle's Time Proven, Rugged Bx Power Inflator System:
Easy to Wash Interior of BCD Bladder
Hooks Up to Standard Garden Hose
Best BCD Preventative Maintenance
3 Pull Dump Over Pressure Relief Valves
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
Torso Adjustable Shoulder and Sternum Straps
Waist Webbing w/Cummerbund
Waist, Shoulder & Sternum Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Easy and Quick Donning and Doffing
Provides Custom Fit
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||34 lbs. to 42 lbs. (15.4 kg to 19 kg), Size Dependent|
|Valves||3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves, Top Left Shoulder, 2-Left/Right Bottom w/Pull Cords|
|Pockets||No, Weight Only|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, 4-Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||1000 Denier Cordura Nylon w/Urethane Bladder Material, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 16 lbs. (7.5 kg), Non-Releasable: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) Rear Trim|
|Weight (Dry)||5 lbs. (2.27 kg) with Inflator|
|34 lbs. to 42 lbs. (15.4 kg to 19 kg), Size Dependent|
|3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves, Top Left Shoulder, 2-Left/Right Bottom w/Pull Cords|
|No, Weight Only|
|Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|1000 Denier Cordura Nylon w/Urethane Bladder Material, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams|
|Releasable: 16 lbs. (7.5 kg), Non-Releasable: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) Rear Trim|
|5 lbs. (2.27 kg) with Inflator|
light weight, durable and easy to put on as well as comfortiable when on. bcd size does run smaller than other manufacturers sizes, normally I wear a L, this is xl size.