You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Covert BCD
|Shoulder to Waist (in)||10-14"||14-18"||18-22"||22-26"||26-29"||29-32"|
|Product Weight (lbs)|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Winner of the 2018 Tester's Choice Award and part of the Ranger BC lineage, the Covert BCD is the perfect blend of a feature rich BCD within a streamlined, travel ready design. Weighing in at only 5lbs, the Covert boasts the same highly regarded construction and durability of the entire Zeagle line.
Covert XT boasts a new MOLLE system with accessory attachment points, a redesigned front vest, 1000 Denier Nylon, durable elastic material at the bladder to prevent excess bulk, padded shoulders, large weight pockets accommodating a total of 16lbs, and a redesigned weight release system that’s lightweight and packable at 5lbs with inflator.
The Covert comes equipped with Zeagle's Bx Power Inflator Mechanism. The Bx Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing.
- New MOLLE system for quick and easy attachment of gear and accessories, and back webbing
- New larger weight pockets and redesigned weight release
- New added tank positioning strap
- New rubber row webbing helping secure tank with increased webbing width
- New durable elastic material on the bladder to prevent excess bulk
- New additional padding using Open Cell foam on shoulder and lumbar
- New accessory trim pockets
- Knife mounting points on both sides
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- 4 plastic D-rings
- 26 lb lift capacity (sizes XS-LG)
- 35 lb lift capacity (sizes XL)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||32Lbs (14.52Kg)|
|Valves||Cable Activated Pull Dump And Over Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, Delrin|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||Bladder: Elastic Mesh Fabric, Outer Shell: 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||16Lbs (7.26Kg)|
|Weight||3.9 Lbs (1.77Kg)|
After opening the box I found there was no inflator hose. It's has no pockets. Doesn't have a great fit. Zeagle has great equipment but I thought this was lacking.