You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSometimes a standard submersible pressure gauge with its large dial, extra weight and long hose is too much for the job. If you want to get a quick idea of how much air is in a cylinder and you do not want to deal with the tangle that longer hoses can present, then a Zeagle Pony Gauge is the answer. Perfect for pony bottles, hang bottles and even a tank/regulator used for shop air.
The gauge is made from chromed brass, has 1.25" (3.2cm) overall length with a 1" (2.54cm) diameter making it an extremely compact instrument. This rugged designed gauge threads directly into the first stage regulators high pressure 7/16" port and when mounted extends a mere 7/8" (2.2cm) from the regulator. The gauge weighs 1.6 oz. (45.4 g). The gauge face is color coded for easy reference and pressure-at-a-glance. The pressure readout is in both PSI and Bars. Gauge helps keep your pony bottle neat, organized and simple.
- Perfect for Pony Bottles, Hang Bottles
- Great for Shop Air Tank System
- Construction: Chromed Brass
- Dimensions (L x Dia. X H): 1.25 x 1 x .875 (3.2cm x 2.54cm x 2.2cm)
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Keep Pony Bottle Neat, Organized and Simple
- Pressure Readout: 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
- Color Coded for Easy Reference
- Threads Directly to 7/16 HP Port of Regulator 1'st Stage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Dimensions (L x Dia. X H)||1.25 x 1 x .875 (3.2 x 2.54 x 2.2cm)|
|0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Dimensions (L x Dia. X H)|
|1.25 x 1 x .875 (3.2 x 2.54 x 2.2cm)|