You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Code 3 BCD
Product OverviewCode 3 is the next generation of BCD for all military, coast guard, law enforcement, maritime security, marine patrol and fire and rescue personnel. It's a convenient diving system that's designed specifically for rapid response to an emergency. Featuring an enhanced MOLLE strap system with additional strap areas for accessories; dual tank mounting bands that secure the tank horizontally or vertically, and large reinforced padding adds comfort. Reflective tape increases visibility and makes the diver easily identifiable.
The Code 3 has an optional 20-cu. ft. tank capacity. System provides 28 lbs. (12.7 kg) of lift capacity. Manufactured from durable 1680D ballistic nylon, has 2 over pressure valves (OPV) with pull dumps, adjustable waist and crotch straps. With this durable design, you also get Zeagle's time proven and rugged Bx Power Inflator System. No more struggling trying to get fresh water in through the inflator mouth piece! Now you can really rinse out the bladder of your BC. Simply unscrew the Bx Coupler, screw on a standard garden hose, turn the water on and super rinse and clean the inner bladder. The Bx inflator comes with a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect low pressure hose. BCD comes with an owner's manual.
- Convenient Diving System Designed Specifically for Rapid Response to Emergencies
- Enhanced MOLLE Strap System with Additional Strap Areas for Accessories
- Dual Tank Mounting Bands Secure Tank Horizontally or Vertically
- Next Generation of BCD for:
All Military, Coast Guard, Law Enforcement
Maritime Security, Marine Patrol and Fire and Rescue Personnel
- Provides 28 lbs. (12.7 kg) of Lift Capacity
- Manufactured from Durable 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Large Reinforced Padding Adds Comfort
- Reflective Tape Increases Visibility and Makes Diver Easily Identifiable
- 2 Over Pressure Valves (OPV) with Pull Dumps
- Adjustable Waist and Crotch Straps
- Zeagle's Time Proven, Rugged Bx Power Inflator System:
Easy to Wash Interior of BCD Bladder
Hooks Up to Standard Garden Hose
Best BCD Preventative Maintenance
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket/Horse Collar Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||28 lbs. (12.7 kg)|
|Valves||2 Over Pressure Valves (OPV) with Pull Dumps|
|Stainless Steel Rings||None, MOLLE System|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist and Crotch Straps|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||1680D Ballistic Nylon|