You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSometimes a minor problem or accidental damage can make your BC unusable if you don't have the proper parts. This kit contains simple items that can get a BC operational again. Even if you don't install these components yourself, having them available for a technician if you or a friend have BC problems during a dive trip can get your vacation back on track. Except for the Zeagle Power Inflator Valve Module, the parts in this kit are universal and can be used on many makes of BCs.
Included in the kit are three plastic tie wraps, four cummerbund & accessory screw fasteners, RE (shoulder dump/remote exhaust) flat gasket, Zeagle power inflator Schrader valve insert (used on Zeagle's Bx Inflator), three inner urethane bladder repair patches, one yoke valve O-ring, one DIN valve O-ring, one Bx coupler O-ring (used on Zeagle's Bx Power Inflator and Octo-Z inflator/octopus). The Zeagle BC Repair Kit makes a great save-a-dive-kit item. Th dive you save may just be your own.
- Minor Problem or Accidental Damage Can Make BC Unusable
- Kit Contains Simple Items to Get BC Operational Again
- Provides Self or Technician Repairs Easy
- Can Get Your Vacation Back On Track
- Kit Contains Many Universal Parts for Most Brand BCD's
3-Plastic Tie Wraps
4-Cummerbund & Accessory Screw Fasteners
RE (shoulder dump/remote exhaust) Flat Gasket
Zeagle Power Inflator Schrader Valve Insert
3-Inner Urethane Bladder Repair Patches
Yoke/DIN Valve O-Rings
Bx Coupler O-Ring
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
- The Dive You Save Just May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||BC Repair|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Zeagle and Most Brand BCD's|
|Materials||3-Plastic Tie Wraps, 4-Cummerbund & Accessory Screw Fasteners, RE (shoulder dump/remote exhaust) Flat Gasket, Zeagle Power Inflator Schrader Valve Insert, 3-Inner Urethane Bladder Repair Patches, Yoke/ DIN Valve O-Rings, Bx Coupler O-Ring|