You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewZeagle Back-Plates have extended slots for easy cylinder mounting. These back-plates can be used with single or twin cylinders without an additional adaptor and can easily mount any current Zeagle Bladder assembly. Made from stainless-steel or anodized aluminum, with the stainless-steel model weighing 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) and the anodized aluminum weighing 1.7 lbs. (0.77 kg) allowing every technical diver's needs fulfilled. Both models measure (H x W) 15.75" x 9.5" (40cm x 24.1cm) and include a complete bladder hardware mounting kit.
- Steel or Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Extended Slots for Easy Mounting
- Use with Single or Double Cylinders
- No Adapters Needed
- Easily Mount Current Zeagle Bladder Assembly
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Dimensions: (H x W) 15.75 x 9.5 (40cm x 24.1cm)
- Weight: Stainless Steel 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- Weight: Anodized Aluminum 1.7 lbs. (0.77 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Back-Plate Mounting BCD & Cylinders|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminum|
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Double|
|Dimensions (H x W)||15.7 x 9.5 (40 x 24.1cm)|
|Weight||Stainless Steel: 5 lbs (2.27kg)
Anodized Aluminum: 1.7 lbs (0.77kg)