You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle 911 BCD with Ripcord System, Black
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||65||65||65||65|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim||36 dumpable, 20 trim|
|Product Weight||9.5 lbs||9.5 lbs||9.5 lbs||9.5 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe 911 BCD is a back-inflation buoyancy system designed for the public safety diver. Based on the Tech Platform, the 911 with twin buckle front closures, adjustable torso" straps and dual position adjustable sternum strap, all with squeeze-style" side-release buckles. The BCD's air cell provides 65 lbs. (29.48 kg) of lift with its durable 1050-Denier ballistic nylon outer bag with 3M Scotch-Lite trim and urethane inner bladder. This model adds zippered storage pockets over the 36 lbs. (16.33 kg) Ripcord weight pockets, has hose storage pockets on both sides of the bladder, SOLAS reflective tape on the buckles for high visibility, and a split saddle harness. The 911 is also equipped with 20 lbs. (9.72 kg) capacity rear trim weight pockets for stability in the water.
Zeagle's special purpose buoyancy systems have grown out of Zeagle's involvement with various public safety diving agencies and technical divers. Zeagle incorporate features which divers in these highly specialized fields have requested. Attachment of accessories is made easy with 6-stainless-steel D-rings on the vest and 4-D-rings on the shoulders.
The 911 BCD has 11" (27.9 cm) spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinder back-plate so it is compatible with both single-or double-cylinder set-ups. BCD has full lumbar pad for comfort. Articulated shoulders that reduce binding in the underarms and chest area as well as increased freedom of movement all for added comfort and fit.
The 911 BCD comes standard with Zeagle's BX Power Inflator System. The BX Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing. The Bx is also connected to a pull dump valve for rapid deflation. Trimming buoyancy in any position is made easy with the additional 2 lower rear over-pressure relief/pull dump valves with pull cords. Zeagle 911 BCD has a dry weight of 9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg). BCD is available in multiple sizes, comes with a low-pressure quick-disconnect hose and is made in the USA.
- Back Inflation Buoyancy System
- Designed for the Public Safety Diver
- PFS Sizing System
- Outer Bag: 1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Inner Bladder: Urethane
- Lift: 65 lbs. (29.48 kg) Lift
- Ripcord Weight System Capacity: 36 lbs. (16.33 kg)
- Rear Trim Weight Pocket Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.72 kg)
- 3M ScotchLite Trim for High Visibility
- Six Stainless Steel D-Rings on Vest
- Four D-Rings on Shoulders, 2 Adjustable
- 11 (27.90 cm) Spaced Grommets for Mounting Twin Cylinder Back-Plates
- Two Zippered Utility Pockets
- Single or Twin Cylinder Capability
- Split Saddle Harness
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Full Lumbar Pad
- Two Double Pull Waist Buckles in Front
- Two Hose Storage Pockets on Bladder
- Articulated Shoulder:
Reduce Binding in Underarm and Chest Area
Increases Freedom of Movement
- SOLAS Reflective Symbols on Buckles
- Bx Power Inflator Assembly with LP QD Hose
- Bx Coupler
- Easy to Wash the Interior of BCD Bladder
- Hooks Up to Standard Garden Hose
- 3 Pull Dump Over Pressure Relief Valves
- Dry Weight: 9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||65 lbs. (29.48 kg)|
|Valves||2 Rear Dump/Over Pressure Relief/Shoulder Pull Dump|
|Pockets||2 Zippered Utility, 2 Hose Pockets|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 6 On Vest, 4 On Shoulders|
|Waist Strap||2 Double Pull Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Inner Bladder: Urethane|
|Weight Capacity||Ripcord Weight Pockets: 36 lbs. (16.33 kg), Rear Trim Pockets: 20 lbs. (9.72 kg)|
|Weight||9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Second zeagle for me. Made in USA. A1 great service from scuba.com