You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle 8137 Zip Mount Adaptor
Product OverviewThe Zip Mount Adaptor is a simple kit that allows you to add any "Zip-Mount" accessory to any Zeagle BCD. Want to secure Zeagle's signal tube and reel to your Stiletto or other Zeagle BC? The zippered version of Zeagle accessory will let you easily add and remove it from your BC in seconds.
Quickly remove a Spare Air Bottle to take it to the fill station, trade accessories between BCD's or customize your dive locker for mission specific use. Kit is made from durable nylon webbing with zipper mount, hook & loop and metal fasteners. Easy to install and adds great versatility to your Zeagle BCD. Kit is compatible with the following Zeagle Accessory Mounts:
SKU: ZGLDST, QD Deluxe Signal Tube
SKU: ZGL8056Z, E-Z Mount QD Pouch for Signal Tube
SKU: ZGLSPP, Spare Air Pocket
- Allows Zip-Mount Accessory Mounting
- Easy to Install on BCD
- Easy to Install or Remove Accessories
- Quickly Remove Spare Air Bottle to Take it to Fill Station
- Trade Accessories Between BCD's
- Customize Dive Locker for Mission Specific Use
- Durable Nylon Webbing with Zipper Mount
- Hook and Loop and Metal Fasteners
- Gives Diver Options when Needed
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||BCD Accessory Mount System|
|Material||Nylon Webbing with Hook and Loop, Metal Fasteners|
|Gear Attachment||Hook and Loop and Metal Fasteners|
|BCD Accessory Mount System|
|Nylon Webbing with Hook and Loop, Metal Fasteners|
|Hook and Loop and Metal Fasteners|
I only recently discovered the Zip-Mount system. For some reason it is rarely publicized. The salesmen at our local Zeagle dealer had never even heard of it. Ive bought a pair of 3cf SpareAirs for my buddy and myself and wed never found a satisfactory way of mounting them. Putting them on the front of the BC leaves them constantly in the way. And putting mounts on the BC tank band causes problems with the tank mounts on most dive boats. Dry runs showed us that getting the SpareAirs out of and back into mounts on the tank straps was extremely difficult. The ZipMount SpareAir sleeve puts the unit more on the side. It is out of the way but does not interfere with boat tank racks. Its far easier to get to it in a hurry. The system also gave us a good way to mount a Nautilus radio on ZipMount on the other side. The radio is a great idea but comes with no good way to securely mount out of the way. We use a "E-Z Mount QD Pouch for Signal Tube with Zipper" which is a full mesh pouch with drawstring. I originally bought this sytem for my Stiletto travel BC. But Ive liked this system so much that I bought a second ZipMount and through-bolted it on the hard pack of my Seaquest Black Diamond as well. Now I can move the SpareAir and the Nautilus back and forth as fast as unzipping the two attachments from one and zipping them on the other. Overall? Highly recommended.