You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you seem to be to front heavy and want to become more stable in the water? Maybe your cylinder begins to knock on the back of your head near the end of a dive due to positive buoyancy? Either of these two common problems can be eliminated by adding trim weight pockets to your Scuba rig.
Zeagle's 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) Trim Weight Pockets can be easily mounted on your cylinder band. Pockets are equipped with hook & pile closure for easy installation. Trim weight pocket can be used with hard or soft weights is made from durable Cordura nylon fabric with all edges taped and sewn for strength and durability. Pocket has a base grommet for rapid drainage.
- Capacity: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Easily Mounts on Cylinder Band
- Increased Stability in Water
- Helps Prevent Cylinder Buoyancy at end of Dive
- Hook & Pile Closure for Easy Installation
- Hard or Soft Weights Capability
- Durable Cordura Nylon Fabric
- All Edges Taped and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Grommets for Rapid Drainage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Cordura Nylon Fabric, Hook & Pile Fastener|
|Weight Capacity||6 lbs. (2.7 kg)|
|BC Model||All with Cam Band|
|Releasable||No, Trim Weight Pouch|
|Closure||Hook & Pile Fastener|
Trim pouches work great. My Ranger came with two trim pouches, but they are not easy to move from the upper to lower tank band. to move them, you have to completely remove the tank bands. I keep one set of trim pouches on the upper tank band for when I wear a wet suit and one set on the lower tank band for when I wear my dry suit.