You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Yamaha RDS200 Seascooter is the perfect vehicle for cruising through the water. Rated to a depth of 65' (20m) and a cruising speed of 2.0mph (3.2km/h) the RDS200 is designed for both recreational divers and snorkeling enthusiast. Run up to 1 hour with normal use with its 12V 7.5AH sealed lead-acid battery. Charge time is 4 to 6 hours. Occasional battery maintenance required. The Yamaha RDS200 Seascooter removable buoyancy control chamber and is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.
This lightweight scooter weighs only 13 lbs. (6 kg) including the battery. Scooter measures 24" x 15.2" x 12.3" (612mm x 385mm x 312mm). A unique feature is the mount for GoPro Hero 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6 and 7 housings or other camera housings with same mounting system (camera not included). Imagine how cool it will be sharing awesome adventures and exploration with friends and family! Don't let the action stop, get some spare batteries to keep you cruising all day (see SKU: YMHBARD20). The Seascooter comes complete with an owner's manual and is designed for ages 16+.
- Perfect Vehicle for Cruising Thru-Water
- Depth Rating: 65' (20m)
- Speed: 2.0mph (3.2km/h)
- Designed for Both Recreational Divers & Snorkeling Enthusiast
- Runs Up to 1 Hour w/Normal Use
- Power: 12V 7.5AH Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- Recharge Time: 4 to 6 Hours
- Removable Buoyancy Control Chamber
- Positive Buoyancy In Salt Water (Slightly Negative In Fresh Water)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg) Including Battery
- Dimensions: 24 x 15.2 x 12.3 (612mm x 385mm x 312mm)
- Camera Mount:
Mount for GoPro Hero 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6 and 7 Housings
Fits Other Camera Housings w/GoPro Mounting System
Camera/Housing Not Included
- Share Awesome Adventures & Exploration w/Friends & Family
- Don't Let the Action Stop (Spare Battery see SKU: YMHBARD20)
- Designed for Ages 16+
- Owner's Manual
- Color: Red/Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Propulsion Vehicle|
|Battery||12v 7.5AH Lead-Acid|
|Run Time||Up to 1 Hour w/Normal Use|
|Speed||Up to 2.0mph (3.2km/h)|
|Depth Rating||65' (20m)|
|Dimensions||24 x 15.2 x 12.3 (612mm x 385mm x 312mm)|
|Weight||13 lbs. (6 kg) w/Battery|
|Buoyancy||Positive Buoyancy In Salt Water (Slightly Negative In Fresh Water)|
|Recharge Time||4 to 6 Hours|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good scooter, pulls you along the water so you can snorkel easier, been loving this ever since we got it