You have no items in your shopping cart.
Xtratuf Wheelhouse 6" (15.25cm) Ankle Deck Boot for Men
|US and Canada||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|Foot length inches||8.6||9||9.2||9.6||10||10.4||10.6||11.2||11.6||12||12.2||12.6||13|
|Foot length cm||21.5||22.5||23.5||24||25||25.5||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30||30.5||31|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe commercial grade version of the Xtratuf Ankle 6" (15.25cm) Deck Boot fishermen have been asking for. Standing for 12+ hours a day on the sea can cause feet to swell, and the wider fit of this boot is built for that. The upper is reinforced in high wear areas such as the toe and heel for maximum durability. The boot features an EVA/PU blend insole for all-day comfort, and an oil resistant, SRC-rated outsole for the best traction available. The Coho Salmon design honors this incredible fish, its resilience and what that represents to fishermen and all who hail from the great State of Alaska. Since the boot is built slightly wider, Xtratuf recommend half sizes order down a size. 100% Waterproof construction for comfort and performance. Dual-density extreme comfort insole with built in channels help keep feet cool, dry, and comfortable. Boots are available in multiple sizes.
- Commercial Grade Version of Xtratuf Ankle Deck Boot
- Deck Boot Fishermen Have Been Asking For
- Standing for 12+ Hours a Day On-the-Sea Can Cause Feet to Swell
- Commercial Grade½:Providing Slightly Wider Fit
- Upper Reinforced In-High-Wear-Areas: Toe & Heel for Maximum Durability
- EVA/PU (Polyurethane) Blend Insole for All-Day Comfort
- Oil Resistant, SRC-Rated Outsole for Best Traction Available
- Coho Salmon Design Honors this Incredible Fish
- 100% Waterproof Construction for Comfort & Performance
- Dual-Density Extreme Comfort Insole
- Insole: Built-In Channels Help Keep Feet Cool, Dry & Comfortable
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Insole: EVA/PU (Polyurethane) Blend
Out Sole & Upper: Rubber
|Insole: EVA/PU (Polyurethane) Blend
Out Sole & Upper: Rubber