You have no items in your shopping cart.
Xtratuf Sharkbyte Deck Shoes for Men Chocolate
|US and Canada||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|Foot length inches||8.6||9||9.2||9.6||10||10.4||10.6||11.2||11.6||12||12.2||12.6||13|
|Foot length cm||21.5||22.5||23.5||24||25||25.5||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30||30.5||31|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewPerfect for Decks and Docks:
When you make a living on the water it is critical that your attire is versatile enough to perform well both on the boat and at the bar. The Sharkbyte Leather Deck Shoe provides all day comfort while also looking good enough to wear to dinner. Now introducing the same Xtratuf look and feel in a more casual shoe. These shoes feature the same slip resistant non-marking chevron outsole as the original boots. They are extremely comfortable and look great on and off the boat. Whether you're going out on the town or taking your boat for a spin, you won't have to worry about your feet in these lifestyle Xtratuf shoes. These slip-on shoes have water resistant Nubuck leather uppers, chevron graphic pull tabs, medial weep holes for water drainage and cushioned removable sock liner. The shoes are available in multiple sizes and weigh approximately 1.36 lbs. (617 g).
- Perfect for Decks and Docks
- Making-A-Living-On-the-Water I's Critical Your Attire-Is-Versatile
- Needs to Perform Well On-the-Boat & Off
- Same Non-Marking Chevron Outsole As Xtratuf Legacy Boots
- Extremely Comfortable & Look Great On or Off-The-Boat
- Going Out On-the-Town or Taking Your Boat-for-A-Spin
- You Won't Worry About Your Feet In-These-Shoes
- Same Xtratuf Look & Feel In-A-More Casual Shoe
- Chevron Graphic Pull Tab
- Medial Weep Holes for Water Drainage
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Cushioned Removable Sock Liner
- Weight: Approximately 1.36 lbs. (617 g)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Deck Shoe, Men's|
|Materials||Upper: Nubuck Leather|
|Insole||Cushioned Removable Sock Liner|
|Weight||Approximately 1.36 lbs. (617 g)|
Wear a pair of 6 in deck shoes from xtratuf as well. Both are great shoes.
These are durable waterproof shoes that ultra comfortable!