You have no items in your shopping cart.
Xtratuf Riptide Water Shoes for Men
|US and Canada||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|Foot length inches||8.6||9||9.2||9.6||10||10.4||10.6||11.2||11.6||12||12.2||12.6||13|
|Foot length cm||21.5||22.5||23.5||24||25||25.5||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30||30.5||31|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Xtratuf Riptide Water Shoes for Men feature the same non-marking, non-slip Chevron outsole as Xtratuf's original commercial grade fishing boots. They are extremely comfortable and feature a breathable quick dry air-mesh upper perfect for drainage. Whether you're launching your kayak or sighting fish from your paddle board, the Xtratuf Riptides will keep you sure footed and adventure bound. Large heel loop makes for easy donning and can be used to hang dry when wet. Lace design with barrel lock fastener secures shoe to foot. Shoe weighs approximately 1.86 lbs. (844 g) and are available in multiple sizes.
- Perform At-Your-Best
- Same Non-Marking Chevron Outsole As Xtratuf Commercial Grade Fishing Boots
- Extremely Comfortable
- Breathable Quick Dry Air-Mesh Upper
- Upper Perfect for Drainage
- Launching Your Kayak or Sighting Fish from Your Paddle Board
- Xtratuf Riptides Will Keep You Sure Footed & Adventure Bound
- Large Heel Loop: Easy Donning, Doubles-As-Hang Dry Loop when Wet
- Lace Design w/Barrel Lock Fastener Secures Shoe to Foot
- Weight: Approximately 1.86 lbs. (844 g)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Mesh & Rubber|
|Closure||Lace Design w/Barrel Lock Fastener|