You have no items in your shopping cart.
Xtratuf Leather 6" (15.25cm) Ankle Deck Boots for Men
|US and Canada||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|Foot length inches||8.6||9||9.2||9.6||10||10.4||10.6||11.2||11.6||12||12.2||12.6||13|
|Foot length cm||21.5||22.5||23.5||24||25||25.5||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30||30.5||31|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe fishing season may be coming to a close, but fishermen still need Xtratuf performance while repairing boats, mending nets, and enjoying life off-the-water. The Boatyard Collection is 100% a waterproof collection of leather work boots that provide traction on varying surfaces. The leather version of the beloved Ankle Deck Boot crafted specifically for sport and recreational fishermen. The Ankle Deck Boot Leather will be a favorite for coastal adventures on and off the boat. These lightweight silhouettes sport the same Xtratuf non-marking, slip resistant Chevron outsole. Boots have a 100% waterproof breathable membrane. Made with full grain leather and molded EVA insole for added comfort for long days on the water/boatyard. Half sizes available! Boots weigh approximately 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg). Measurements were taken from a size 9. There may be slight variations based on size.
- Fishing Season is Closing, But Fishermen Still Need Xtratuf Performance
- Great for Around Boatyard: Repairing Boats, Mending Nets, & Enjoying Life Off-the-Water
- Boatyard Collection: 100% Waterproof Collection of Leather Work Boots
- Provide Traction On Varying Surfaces
- Leather Version of Beloved Ankle Deck Boot
- Crafted Specifically for Sport & Recreational Fishermen
- Favorite for Coastal Adventures On-& Off-the-Boat
- Lightweight Silhouettes Sport Same Xtratuf Non-Marking, Slip Resistant Chevron Outsole
- 100% Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Full Grain Leather & Molded EVA Insole for Added Comfort for Long Days On Water/Boatyard
- Half Sizes Available
- Weight: Approximately 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg)
- Measurements Taken from Size 9
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Ankle Deck Boot for Men|
|Materials||Full Grain Leather|
|Insole||Waterproof Breathable Membrane|
|Weight||Approximately 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg)|