You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe most comfortable weights available, if you are placing them in weight pockets hanging from a belt or placing them in your quick release weight integrated BCD you won't find a more comfortable weight type on the market. Soft outer material allows the thousands of lead shot balls to conform to your equipment or more important your body shape. If you have gotten bruises from hard weights resting on your hip bone these weights will eliminate that problem for you.½
The weights pouches are available in multiple weights size capacities of 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., and 5 lbs. (907 g, 1.36 kg, 1.8 kg and 2.27 kg) increments. Colored bags for easy I.D. Weight amounts are clearly designated with large numerals in the center. The nylon mesh bags are double needle stitched for strength and durability and the mesh fabric assures quick draining and drying. Positive retention of lead shot is assured with the double hook and loop safety closure.
- Most Comfortable Weight Available
- Use w/Belt & Weight Pockets or Quick Release BCD Systems
- Soft Outer Cover
- Lead Shot Conforms to Body & Equipment
- Eliminates Bruising of Hips
- Available In Multiple Weights Size Capacities
- Increments of: 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., & 5 lbs. (907 g, 1.36 kg, 1.8 kg & 2.27 kg)
- Colored Bags for Easy I.D.
- Weight Amounts Clearly Designated w/Large Numerals In Center
- Nylon Mesh Bags: Double Needle Stitched for Strength & Durability
- Mesh Fabric Assures Quick Draining & Drying
- Double Hook & Loop Safety Closure
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Weight Type (Hard/Soft)||Soft|
|Pouch Material||Nylon Mesh|
|Lead Type||Lead Shot|
|Seams||Double Needle Stitched|
|Closure||Double Hook & Loop|
|Weight Increments||2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., & 5 lbs. (907 g, 1.36 kg, 1.8 kg & 2.27 kg)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Pouches are sturdy and seem to be well made; two "lines" of velcro closure. I used #4 shot but wouldn't recommend smaller shot such as #7 1/2 as the shot may come out through the small pores in the material. I would give it a 5 star rating but haven't gone diving with them yet nor opportunity to see how well they hold up with time.
XS Scuba are well made and very reasonably priced.