You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis award-winning product is the most comfortable weight belt ever developed. It is fully adjustable and designed for a custom fit on every diver. Each belt has two independent sleeves with pockets that are sewn together. Thus, a six-pocket belt has two sleeves built from three pockets. Pockets are built with 1000 Denier Cordura for durability and long life. Double needle stitching adds to their strength and durability. Pockets hold up to 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) of hard or shot lead and the 2" (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing Belt adjusts quick and easy to your size.
Large hook and loop closures reduce the chance of weight loss and unused pockets Velcro flat and streamlined. Belt is equipped with a quick release molded glass filled nylon buckle and four stainless steel weight keepers which prevent the weight pockets from shifting along the belt webbing. Each belt comes equipped with a female quick-disconnect clip for attachment of accessory items. Belts are available in 4, 6 and 8 pocket versions and come in multiple colors. XS Scuba's Weight Belt holds US Patent # 6146053.
- The Most Popular Weight Belt Sold Today
- Unique Pocket Weight Belt Design
- Quick and Easy Adjustment to Properly Size
- Each Pocket Holds Up to 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) of Hard or Shot Lead
- Unused Pockets Velcro Flat and Streamlined
- Four Stainless Steel Weight Keepers
- Built Tough with 1000 Denier Cordura
- Built-In Female Clip for Attachment of Accessory Items
- Available in 4, 6 and 8 Pocket Versions
- Comes in Multiple Colors
- U.S. Patent # 6146053
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Belt Materials||2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing w/Stainless Steel Weight Keepers|
|Buckle Material||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Pocket Material||1000 Denier Cordura|
|Type Lead||Hard or Shot Soft Pouches|
|Weight Capacity||5 lbs. (2..27 kg)|
|Pocket Closure||Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Accessory Attachment Points||Yes, Female Clip End|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
XS scuba weight belt is one of the BEST products of its type I have ever encountered.