You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO) Accessories Kits
Product OverviewIf you purchased an XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO) see SKU: XSSUFO and want to expand its adaptability to numerous uses with addition of customized kits and accessories, then here is what you're looking for. Three kits are available for using it for spearfishing, scuba instruction or hookah.
Spearfishing and Collecting Kit:
The UFO provides many uses to the hunter and gatherer. It will hold all your equipment as well as your catch. It works as a speargun breakaway float for large fish or a chase float. It also works well as a support raft to aid in kicking out to your dive site. The kit includes: The anti-shark fish bag, a collection bag and a cargo net. The anti-shark fish bag clips to the back of the UFO and hangs in the water. Rolls up and stays secure with straps until ready to be deployed. Keep sharks from getting your catch. Bag measures 32" x 20" (81cm x 51cm) when closed. The collection bag clips to 4 D-rings on the underside of the UFO. Ideal when freediving for lobster, abalone or scallops. Bag has a drawstring with cord lock to cinch the bag closed. Mesh bag is 39" (99cm) in length. The cargo net is a bungee style net that stretches across the UFO to secure belongings. Excellent for wetsuits, towels and other bulky items. Easily installs by clipping into perimeter hooks.
With the installation of the instructor kit, the UFO offers plenty of student hand holds as well as secure storage space for instructor slates, spare items and safety equipment. The kit includes: 2 handle assemblies, a zippered cargo bag, cargo net and a small folding anchor. Handle assemblies (pair) are used as an accessory to add 4 perimeter handles to the UFO and are ideal for class use. The cargo bag provides secure storage for your important items. Custom fits into the forward compartment of the UFO. Bag has corrosion free zipper with large pull bob for use with gloves. Bag measures (L x W x D) 13" x 12" x 4" (30cm x 33cm x 10cm). The cargo net is a bungee style net that stretches across the UFO to secure belongings. Excellent for wetsuits, towels and other bulky items. Easily installs by clipping into perimeter hooks. The anchor is a compact, folding design ideal for UFO. Rotating collar will lock the 4 tines in either the open or closed. Position. Anchor has a hot dip galvanized finish that means no rust. Anchor weighs 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg).
The UFO set up for hookah will be popular with resorts and working divers. The UFO is capable of securely holding the heaviest, large-volume cylinders on the surface while the user enjoys freedom of movement down below. XS Scuba recommends connecting the hookah hose to the UFO bow ring and a pocket weight belt using one of their hose hooks (see SKU: XSSHH). The kit includes: The tank carrier with 4 stainless steel clips, a Brawn 1'st stage, 25' (7.6m) of yellow low-pressure hose, 1st stage quick-disconnect, 2 ea. hose hooks, a Hookah 2'nd stage, a 110½ angle adapter and a 4-pocket zippered weight belt.
The tank carrier securely attaches your cylinder inside the UFO for hookah use. Includes 4 stainless-steel double-ender clips and will fit cylinder diameters of 6.9 - 8.0 in. (175mm - 203mm). Convenient handle for carrying cylinder separately from UFO. The XS Scuba Brawn first stage regulator is a reliable, non-balance fail-safe flow-by piston regulator design. The first stage has 4 low pressure ports and 1 high pressure port. The compact and lightweight all chrome plated marine grade brass first stage body provides years of reliable and low-cost maintenance. The 25' (7.6m) yellow low-pressure hose is lightweight and flexible, resistant to abrasion and easy to coil and pack. The first stage quick-disconnect (QD) has a lock-down screw to prevent accidental disconnection. Installs between first stage and regulator hose has one end with male 3/8"-24, the other end is female 3/8"-24. The QD is made from chrome over brass with Viton O-ring. QD is for low pressure only below 200 psi (14 bar). The hose hooks secure attachment of a clip without causing potential damage to the hose. For use with all low-pressure scuba hoses with an approximate 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter.
The XS Scuba Hookah Regulators is a robust, over-built design for the heavy commercial style use will give you years of reliable service and the simple downstream demand valve design provides low maintenance and ease of service. Regulator has a Venturi deflector to prevent accidental free flows and a large easy-to-reach purge button for clearing the regulator second stage. The low-profile exhaust tee lowers exhalation effort and the impact, corrosion resistant plastic housing with chrome plated brass fittings will keep you diving with confidence. The 110½ angle adapter installs between low pressure regulator hose and second stage. The adapter increases comfort and reduce jaw fatigue and is used to improve regulator hose routing. Often used to set up underarm routing of primary regulator hose. Adapter is made from chromed brass with Viton O-rings and is designed for low-pressure use only below 200 psi (14 bar).
Built rental tough with 1000-D Cordura material weight pockets the XS Scuba's Zippered Pocket Weight Belt with each pocket designed to accommodate 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) of hard or soft weights. Pockets are a Sea Pearl design; each pocket is equipped with #10 YKK zippered opening at top for easy loading and unloading and have stainless-steel grommet for drainage at the base of pockets. The left-side end pocket has a female quick-release buckle end and the right-side end pocket comes with a D-ring for attachment of accessories.
The nylon webbing belt comes with a black Clear-Path Buckle. The buckle unique innovative design has an easy use open webbing channel and a durable stainless-steel hinge pin. The buckle is constructed from molded glass filled nylon for strength and durability. The buckle has a secure webbing grip with high lift lever to prevent accidental opening. The 4-pocket belt has a maximum weight capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg), and fits waist sizes of 26" to 53" (66cm to 134.6cm).
- Three Kits Available
- Versatile, Floating Platform: Can-Be-Adapted to Numerous Uses
- Multiple Customized Kits & Accessories
- Use for Spearfishing, Scuba Instruction or Hookah
- Designed for Use w/XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO) see SKU: XSSUFO
- Spearfishing & Collecting Configuration:
- UFO Provides Many Uses to Hunters & Gatherers
- Hold All Your Equipment As-Well-As-Your-Catch
- Works as Speargun Breakaway Float for Large Fish or Chase Float
- Works Well as Support Raft to Aid Kicking Out to Dive Site
- Kit Includes: Anti-Shark Fish Bag, Collection Bag Cargo Net
- Instructor Configuration:
- Finally, An Instructor Float That-Does-It-All
- Offers Plenty of Student Hand Holds
- Secure Storage Space for Instructor Slates, Spare Items & Safety Equipment
- Kit Includes: 2 Handle Assemblies, Zippered Cargo Bag, Cargo Net Small Folding Anchor
- Hookah Configuration:
- Set Up for Hookah Popular w/Resorts Working Divers
- Securely Holds Heaviest, Large-Volume Cylinders On Surface
- Freedom of Movement Down Below
- Connect Hose to Bow Ring & Pocket Weight Belt w/XS Scuba Hose Hooks (see SKU: XSSHH)
- Kit Includes:
Tank Carrier w/4 Stainless Steel Clips
25' (7.6m) of Yellow Low-Pressure Hose
1st Stage Quick Disconnect
2 ea. Hose Hooks
Hookah 2'nd Stage
110½: Angle Adapter
4-Pocket Zippered Weight Belt
Brawn 1'st Stage Regulator
- Brawn 1'st Stage Regulator:
- Factory Cleaned & Ready for Pre-Blended Nitrox Up to 40% Oxygen
- Reliable, Non-Balance Fail-Safe Flow-By Piston Regulator Design
- 4 Low Pressure Ports
- 1 High Pressure Port
- Compact and Lightweight
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass First Stage Body
- Reliable & Low-Cost Maintenance for Cost Conscious Diving Enthusiast
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Belt Waist Sizes||26 to 53 (66cm to 134.6cm)|
|Accessory Attachment Points||Left-Side End-Pocket: Female, Quick-Release Buckle End
Right-Side End Pocket: D-Ring
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The anchor is a joke, if the wind blows or there's a current, your float is gone.
The bag is small too. The handles are ok, should have just bought some rope and made my own.
I totally agree with you about the anchor! But bringing something bigger/heavier just isn't an option. We never just drop these types, you really have to head down and wedge it in a rock or whatever you can find.