You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO)
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO) is a versatile, floating platform that can be adapted to numerous uses with the addition of customized kits and accessories. Use it for spearfishing, scuba instruction or hookah. The base model is so feature-rich that do-it-yourselfers will find countless uses for it. There are plenty of tie-downs and attachment points along with ample storage space. The UFO is rugged. Handles, clips and D-rings are reinforced. The inner bladders are made from thick PVC film and the outer shell is 600D with 4 coatings of polyurethane. The UFO base model comes standard with a dive flag and staff, shoulder straps, thick foam floor board for rigidity, a crisscross bungee hold-down with tensioner, and enough bungee cord and pull bobs to build 6 tie-downs.
28 attachment D-rings and 12 attachment hooks. Includes 15" x 12.75" (38 cm x 32 cm) dive flag with wire stiffener, staff and mounting hardware, 2 shoulder straps for hands-free transporting. 28" (70 cm) fish measuring scale along starboard side and drain holes with stainless-steel grommets. The UFO measures (L x W x H) 36" x 26" x 11" (91 cm x 66 cm x 28 cm).
The XS Scuba Universal Floating Object (UFO) can be purchase as a separate item only (as described above) and in a spearfishing, instructor or Hookah kit configuration. Each kit includes the UFO and as follows:
Spearfishing and Collecting Kit:
The UFO provides many uses to the hunter and gatherer. It will hold all your equipment as well as your catch. It works as a speargun breakaway float for large fish or a chase float. It also works well as a support raft to aid in kicking out to your dive site. The kit includes: The anti-shark fish bag, a collection bag and a cargo net.
Finally, an instructor float that does it all! With the installation of the Instructor Kit, the UFO offers plenty of student hand holds as well as secure storage space for instructor slates, spare items and safety equipment. The kit includes: 2 handle assemblies, a zippered cargo bag, cargo net and a small folding anchor.
The UFO set up for hookah will be popular with resorts and working divers. The UFO is capable of securely holding the heaviest, large-volume cylinders on the surface while the user enjoys freedom of movement down below. XS Scuba recommends connecting the hookah hose to the UFO bow ring and a pocket weight belt using one of their hose hooks (see SKU: XSSHH). The kit includes: The tank carrier with 4 stainless steel clips, a Brawn 1'st stage, 25' (7.6 meters) of yellow low-pressure hose, 1st stage quick disconnect, 2 ea. hose hooks, a Hookah 2'nd stage, a 110° angle adapter and a 4-pocket zippered weight belt.
- Versatile, Floating Platform: Can-Be-Adapted to Numerous Uses
- Multiple Customized Kits & Accessories
- Use for Spearfishing, Scuba Instruction or Hookah
- Base Model: Feature-Rich, Do-It-Yourselfers Find Countless Uses-for-It
- Plenty of Tie-Downs & Attachment Points
- Ample Storage Space
- Handles, Clips & D-Rings Reinforced
- Inner Bladders are Made from Thick PVC Film
- Outer Shell: 600D w/4 Coatings of Polyurethane
- Base Model Standard Features:Dive Flag & Staff
Shoulder Straps for Transport
Thick Foam Floor Board for Rigidity
Crisscross Bungee Hold-Down w/Tensioner
Bungee Cord & Pull Bobs to Build 6 Tie-Downs
- 28 Attachment D-Rings & 12 Attachment Hooks
- 15 x 12.75 (38 cm x 32 cm) Dive Flag w/Wire Stiffener, Staff & Mounting Hardware
- 28 (70 cm) Fish Measuring Scale Along Starboard Side
- Drain Holes w/Stainless-Steel Grommets
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36 x 26 x 11 (91 cm x 66 cm x 28 cm)
- Spearfishing and Collecting Configuration:
- UFO Provides Many Uses to Hunters & Gatherers
- Hold All Your Equipment As-Well-As-Your-Catch
- Works as Speargun Breakaway Float for Large Fish or Chase Float
- Works Well as Support Raft to Aid Kicking Out to Dive Site
- Kit Includes: Anti-Shark Fish Bag, Collection Bag Cargo Net
- Instructor Configuration:
- Finally, An Instructor Float That-Does-It-All
- Offers Plenty of Student Hand Holds
- Secure Storage Space for Instructor Slates, Spare Items & Safety Equipment
- Kit Includes: 2 Handle Assemblies, Zippered Cargo Bag, Cargo Net Small Folding Anchor
- Hookah Configuration:
- Set Up for Hookah Popular w/Resorts Working Divers
- Securely Holds Heaviest, Large-Volume Cylinders On Surface
- Freedom of Movement Down Below
- Connect Hose to Bow Ring & Pocket Weight Belt w/XS Scuba Hose Hooks (see SKU: XSSHH)
- Kit Includes:
- Tank Carrier w/4 Stainless Steel Clips, 25' (7.6 meters). of yellow low-pressure hose, 1st stage quick disconnect, 2 ea. hose hooks, a Hookah 2'nd stage, a 110½: angle adapter and a 4-pocket zippered weight belt
- Brawn 1'st Stage Regulator (see SKU: XSSBR for Details)
- 25' (7.6 meters) of Yellow Low-Pressure Hose
- 1st Stage Quick Disconnect
- 2 ea. Hose Hooks
- Hookah 2'nd Stage (see SKU: XSSHSSR for Details)
- 110°: Angle Adapter
- 4-Pocket Zippered Weight Belt
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Bladders: PVC Film, Shell: 600D w/4 Coatings of Polyurethane, Stainless Steel Grommets, Plastic, Webbing,|
|Inflatable or Platform||Inflatable|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 36 x 26 x 11 (91 cm x 66 cm x 28 cm)|
|Weight (empty)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Attachment Points||28 Attachment D-Rings & 12 Attachment Hooks|
|Dive Flag||Yes, Traditional Red & White Diver Down w/Wire Stiffener 15 x 12.75 (38 cm x 32 cm)|