You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Turtle Snorkeling Vest, Orange
Product OverviewGetting ready to go on a tropical vacation to Saint-Somewhere or maybe the Florida Keys would be nice, whatever it is if there is warm water you've got to go snorkeling! Enjoying snorkeling includes be comfortable and safe when in the water. Using a snorkeling vest increases safety and comfort. The bright orange color allows watercraft operators to recognize that people are in the surrounding water and to keep clear, it also allows people to see you easily for pick up by your own watercraft.
More importantly you remain comfortable when enjoying the wonders of the reef. The snorkeler can orally inflate and deflate the volume of air in the vest to their requirements. Add just a little air to use it as a pillow under your chest to help hold your head and snorkel above water. Fully inflate in when exerted to relax and rest. Fits comfortably over the snorkeler's head and secures firmly to the body with two adjustable straps.
XS Scuba's Turtle Snorkeling Vest is built to last. Manufactured from durable 420-Denier urethane laminated nylon with radio frequency (RF) welded seams, this vest will give you years of safe snorkeling fun. Turtle Snorkeling Vest come in an adult size designed for snorkeler's weighing 100 to 240 lbs. (45.4 to 109 kg) and a junior size for snorkeler's weighing from 50 to 100 lbs. (22.7 to 45.4 kg), so there's a model for the whole family.
- Great Item for Warm Water Vacations
- 2 Sizes: Adult and Junior Models
- Adult Model Weight Class: 100 to 240 lbs (45.4 to 109 kg)
- Junior Model Weigh Class: 50 to 100 lbs (22.7 to 45.4 kg)
- Safe Fun for the Entire Family
- Bright Orange for Safety in the Water
- Durable 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon Construction
- Adjustable Waist and Crotch Strap
- Chest Mounted Oral Inflator
- Rest Easily on the Surface
- Like Floating on a Pillow
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon|
|Closure||Adjustable Waist and Crotch Strap|
|Weight Class||Adult Vest: 100 to 240 lbs. (45.4 to 109 kg), Junior Vest: 50 to 100 lbs. (22.7 to 45.4 kg)|
|420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon|
|Adjustable Waist and Crotch Strap|
|Adult Vest: 100 to 240 lbs. (45.4 to 109 kg), Junior Vest: 50 to 100 lbs. (22.7 to 45.4 kg)|