You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Turtle Fins
Product OverviewThis is the original Scuba fin, with a tried and true design that has maintained its popularity. This fin is the sole choice of many combat and tactical units worldwide. The unique rubber compound allows you to achieve greater efficiency by reducing the overall weight and adding a snap back quality. The Turtle Fins all rubber construction with standard like-they-used-to-make-them metal buckles.
The vented blade design allows water to flow-through the vents on the weaker down stroke of fining, reducing pressure and providing less strain on the leg. When fining in the up stroke, due to the angle of the vent, the fin reacts as a solid blade for maximum power and propulsion.
Turtle Fins come equipped with strong and durable adjustable rubber fin straps, that have large pull tabs for easy donning and doffing and the pull tabs have eyelets to hang fins when drying or for storage. Excellent fit, comfort and propulsion in a vented neoprene rubber fin. XS Scuba's Turtle Fins are available in multiple sizes, are popular with dry-suit divers because of the very large foot pocket and are black in color.
- Choice of Combat and Tactical Units Worldwide
- Original Scuba Fin
- Join the Ranks of Professional Divers
- Excellent Propulsion and Comfort in Vented Fin
- Durable Compression Molded, Neoprene Rubber Construction
- Provides Exceptional Speed with Minimal Effort
- Water Flows-Thru Vents on Weaker Down-Stroke of Fining
- Vents Reduce Pressure, Providing Less Strain on Leg
- Angle of the Vent Reacts as a Solid Blade on Up-Stroke
- Up-Stroke Provides Maximum Power and Propulsion
- Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps
- Pull Tabs on Straps for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability
- Buckles: Like-They-Used-to-Make-Them
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Compression Molded Neoprene Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Compression Molded Neoprene Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
With my size 13 7mm boots they fit perfectly. The fins are easy to put on and take off. These fins are for people with strong legs.