You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNeed a means to secure your Scuba cylinders on the boat, back of pickup truck or in the garage? The XS Scuba Tank Holder is just what you're looking for. Designed to secure 7.25" (18.4cm) diameter scuba tanks with a range of 6.9" to 8.0" (17.53cm to 20.3cm). Interlocking design to link multiple holders together allows you to bring or stow enough tanks for multiple dives and divers. The Tank Holder uses silicone tubing that is adjustable in length and user-replaceable (see SKU: XSSRTHK). Easy to operate just stretch and latch, includes six stainless steel mounting screws and can be installed as stand-alone" or with optional Tank Rail (see SKU: XSSTRK). Tank Holder is made from corrosion proof durable impact resistant plastic, corrosion resistant metal and silicone tubing.
- Designed to Secure 7.25 (18.4cm) Diameter Scuba Tanks
- Range: Works with Cylinders of 6.9 to 8.0 (17.53cm to 20.3cm) Diameters
- Secure Scuba Cylinders to:
Back of Pickup Truck
In the Garage
- Interlocking Design to Link Multiple Holders
- Silicone Tubing Adjustable in Length for Multiple Diameter Tanks
- Tubing: User-Replaceable: See SKU: XSSRTHK
- Easy to Operate: Just Stretch and Latch
- Includes 6-Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- Installed as Stand-Alone or with Optional Tank Rail (see SKU: XSSTRK)
Corrosion Proof, Durable Impact Resistant Plastic
Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
Silicone Tubing and Plugs
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Scuba Cylinder Secure Rack System|
|Materials||Plastic, Stainless Steel and Silicone|
|Cylinder Size||Diameters: 6.9 to 8.0 (17.53cm to 20.3cm)|