You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Tank Bands with Stainless Steel Cam Buckles (Pair)
Product OverviewTiered of having to loosen the cam band each-and-every time you need to slide it over the top of your cylinder to mount your BCD, or even worse you have already mistakenly mounted your regulator before your BCD. Whichever the problem XS Scuba's unique cam band have a hoop/buckle to allow complete separation of the buckle from the strap webbing allowing you to wrap the band around the cylinder to mount, not having to slide it over the cylinder neck as with standard cam bands.
Buckle is constructed from 316-stainless-steel with higher lift on the rolling edge of the buckle to increase cam force; higher lift causes the buckle to snap into place eliminating unintentional release of the band assembly. Cam band uses standard 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing and is easy to adjust to different cylinder diameters from 6.9" to 8.0" (17.5cm to 20.3cm).
- Unique Cam Band Design
- Hoop/Buckle Allows Complete Separation of Buckle from Strap
- 316-Stainless Steel Buckles w/Durable 2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing
- Higher Lift on Rolling Edge Increase's Force
- Higher Lift Causes Buckle to Snap into Place Eliminating Unintentional Release of Buckle
- Easy to Adjust to Different Cylinder Diameters
- Fits 6.9 to 8.0 (17.5cm to 20.3cm) Diameter Cylinders
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare Cylinder Cam Bands|
|XS Scuba Tank Bands w/Stainless Steel Ca||m Buckles:|
|Materials||Buckles: 316-Stainless Steel
|Unique Cam Band Design|
|Band Dimensions||Width: 2 (5.1cm)|
|Hoop/Buckle Allows Complete Separation o||f Buckle from Strap|
|Compatibility||6.9 to 8.0 (17.5cm to 20.3cm) Diameter Cylinders|
|316-Stainless Steel Buckles w/Durable 2||(5.1cm) Nylon Webbing|
|Higher Lift on Rolling Edge Increase's F||orce|
|Higher Lift Causes Buckle to Snap into P||lace Eliminating Unintentional Release of Buckle|
|Easy to Adjust to Different Cylinder Dia||meters|
|Fits 6.9 to 8.0 (17.5cm to 20.3cm) Dia||meter Cylinders|
|Replacement/Spare Cylinder Cam Bands|
|XS Scuba Tank Bands w/Stainless Steel Ca|
|Buckles: 316-Stainless Steel
|Unique Cam Band Design|
|Width: 2 (5.1cm)|
|Hoop/Buckle Allows Complete Separation o|
|f Buckle from Strap|
|6.9 to 8.0 (17.5cm to 20.3cm) Diameter Cylinders|
|316-Stainless Steel Buckles w/Durable 2|
|(5.1cm) Nylon Webbing|
|Higher Lift on Rolling Edge Increase's F|
|Higher Lift Causes Buckle to Snap into P|
|lace Eliminating Unintentional Release of Buckle|
|Easy to Adjust to Different Cylinder Dia|
|Fits 6.9 to 8.0 (17.5cm to 20.3cm) Dia|
The design of the pad is different from the product image. The pad in the product image can be removed, but the actual product is fixed to the band. The design of the pad is a completely different product from the photo. A simple black pad is attached.