You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDon't let a loose hose fitting or valve hand wheel blow an O-ring, or not allow proper valve function to ruin a dive. Not having the proper tools and parts to fix problems can do just that! The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem. That's just two scenarios that this Star Tool can remedy. You ever see non-stainless-steel tools when they have been exposed to salt water environments? Not a pretty sight. It also looks bad when you pull out your rusted open-end steel 9/16" x 11/16" to remove or replace a standard 9/16" or high-flow 11/16" second-stage hose. Many of the new low-profile designed hose fittings may not even allow you to use a standard wrench.
The XS Scuba's Star Tool also has a 1/2" and a 5/8" wrench, most common hex wrenches 5/32", 3/16" & 1/4" and a valve hand wheel driver. designed for imperial sized products (not metric) this compact sized width 3.85" x 0.5" (9.8cm x 1.3cm) thick (approximately), stainless-steel constructed with silicone over-mold handle tool can be handy when you need it. The Star Tool is a must for a save-a-dive-kit and makes a great gift for that diving significant other or friend.
- Remove and Replace the Most Common Scuba Hoses
- Wrenches: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 & 11/16
- Hex Wrenches: Most Common 5/32, 3/16 & 1/4
- Valve Hand Wheel Driver
- All Imperial Sizes for US Products
- Compact Size: Width 3.85 x 0.5 (9.8cm x 1.3cm) Thick (approximately)
- Stainless Steel Construction with Silicone Over-Mold Handle
- Thin Low-Profile Design
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- A Must for the Serious Diver
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Scuba Repair & Adjustments|
|Material||Tools: Stainless Steel, Handle: Silicone Over-Mold|
|Dimensions||Width 3.85 x 0.5 (9.8cm x 1.3cm) Thick (approximately)|
|Wrenches||1/2, 9/16, 5/8 & 11/16|
|Hex Keys||5/32, 3/16 & 1/4|
|Specialty Tools||Valve Hand Wheel Retainer|