You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Standard Pressure Gauge, Metric
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Standard Pressure Gauge is a highly accurate bourdon tube design, reads pressure up to 420 bars and features a thermometer for temperature readings. The SPG has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 50 bars reserve air and the gauge face is luminescent for easy reading in all light conditions. Pressure gauge comes with a 91.4cm (36") high pressure hose and is encapsulated in a durable thermoplastic boot for added protection. Boot is equipped with two attachment points for a clip or lanyard.
- Readout: 0 to 420 bars
- Highly Accurate, Bourdon Tube Design
- Built-In Thermometer
- Includes 91.4cm (36) High Pressure Hose
- Durable Noncorrosive Thermoplastic Boot
- Boot Equipped with Attachment Points
- Luminescent Gauge Faces
- Bright Red from 0 to 50 bars Reserve Air
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 420 bars|
|Attachment Point||Dual Side Eyelets|
|Hose Length||91.4cm (36)|
|0 to 420 bars|
|Dual Side Eyelets|