You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Standard Over-Pressure Valve
Product OverviewTechnical divers need redundant safety back-ups on most all their equipment to assure the safest dive techniques allowed. A first-stage regulator should work well when it is maintained properly, yet if it does malfunction added safety features can make the difference between a controlled emergency and a diving accident. Incorporating a safety relief valve on your first-stage regulator allow an over pressurization of the 2nd-stage hose nearly imposable.
This compact Over-Relief Valve (OPV) is designed to releases pressure in the event of an over pressurization of the first stage regulator. Easy to install into a standard 3/8-24 UNF low pressure regulator port, OPV is factory set at 175 to 185 psi (12 to 12.75 bars) and is manufactured from chromed brass with a stainless steel internal spring.
- Factory Set: 175 to 185 psi (12 to 12.75 bars) for Pressure Release
- Compact Relief Valve
- Releases Pressure in the Event of an Over-Pressurization of the First Stage
- Fits Standard 3/8-24 UNF Low Pressure Regulator Port
- Chrome Brass Construction
- Stainless Steel Internal Spring
- Used by Technical and Serious Divers
- Protect Regulator Components
- Increased Dive Safety
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Working Pressure||Factory Set: 175 to 185 psi (12 to 12.75 bars)|
|Burst Pressure||185 psi+ (12.75 bar+)|
|Purpose||Over Pressure Safety Relief Valve|
|HP or LP|
|Chrome Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Factory Set: 175 to 185 psi (12 to 12.75 bars)|
|185 psi+ (12.75 bar+)|
|Over Pressure Safety Relief Valve|