You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you've been hunting for an Octopus that is easy-to-use and can take the hard knocks that dive gear inevitable endures, look no further. The XS Scuba Standard Octopus is designed for the diver who wants the reliability of knowing they have a safe second in an emergency, but doesn't want to spend a fortune on a piece of equipment that they hope never to use. The bright Hi-Viz yellow cover allows you or your buddy to quickly-and-easily spot the octopus if it is ever needed.
Dependable downstream demand valve design simplicity of design is perfect for rental applications. The regulator has a large diaphragm for quick inhalation response and large exhaust valve that decreases exhalation effort. Adjustable dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flow when entering the water or surface swimming through surf zones. The XS Scuba Standard Octopus comes with a 36" (91.44cm) 3/8" threaded LP rubber hose, and comes with an owner's manual.
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Compact and Lightweight
- Hi-Viz Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID
- 36 (91.4cm) Rubber Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Favorite of Rental Applications Because of Simplicity of Design
- Large Diaphragm for Quick Inhalation Response
- Large Exhaust Valve: Decreases Exhalation Effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
Fittings & Valve Components: Chrome Plated Brass
O-Rings: Rubber Buna-N
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
Bought a regulator for my sons rig. He just got certified and needed a second reg. His original, an old one went bad. He loves it, works great and good enough for the shallow dives we do.