You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewMany divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The XS Scuba Standard Compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30½ increments and 10½ indicator markings for calculating compass headings. Bezel has heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light or night diving conditions.
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- 360½: Ratchet Bezel
- Headings In Numerical 30½: Increments & 10½: Indicator Increments
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Lubber Line
- Luminescent Dial for Low Light Conditions
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Rotating Bezel||Yes, Headings in 30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
This Standard compass would stick on the card when tilted. Send back and ordered the upgraded version that allowed for 30 degree tilt and all was well