You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou just found a 25 lbs. (11.3 kg) davenport anchor and can't figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you're going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go diving. The XS Scuba Standard 50 lbs. (23 kg) Lift bag is a traditional open bottom design. The lift bag is manufactured from durable and heavy-duty PVC and is bright orange in color for easy identification on the surface. The lift bag rolls-up to a compact size and can be stowed in a full-sized BCD pocket. The lift bag measures 20" x 20" (50.8cm x 50.8cm) has nylon webbing lift straps with a 316-grade stainless-steel 4" (10.2cm) spring loaded bolt clip for easy attachment.
- Traditional Open Bottom Design
- 50 lbs. (23 kg) of Positive Lift
- Rolls-Up to Compact Size
- Fits in Full-Sized BCD Pocket
- Durable-and-Heavy-Duty PVC Construction
- Color: Bright Orange
- Nylon Webbing Lift Straps
- 316-Grade Stainless Steel 4 (10.2cm) Spring Loaded Bolt Clip for Easy Attachment
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 (50.8cm x 50.8cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Lift Bag: PVC & Nylon Webbing Straps
Bolt Clip: 316-Grade Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||20 x 20 (50.8cm x 50.8cm)|
|Inflation (Valve)||None, Open Bottom Design|
|Lift||50 lbs. (23 kg)|
Very nicely constructed and inexpensive as well. Dont know what more could be asked for.