You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Stainless Steel 2nd Stage Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewIf you have different second stage regulators for different rig configurations and they are not always attached to your low-pressure hose, you might want to install a quick-disconnect (QD) fitting so you won't need to use a wrench. When you swap out second stage regulators and are changing them out with a wrench any repair technician can tell you if it is not done correctly you can de-tune your regulator and not even know it! The Second Stage Regulators Critical Valve Seats usually seals against the second stage inlet fitting. This fitting can be accidentally turned if you do not first place the appropriate wrench on its wrench flats before turning the hose fitting with another wrench. Failure to use two wrenches when removing a hose can drastically change the valves opening effort, rendering the second stage unfit for safe diving.
XS Scuba's Stainless Steel Second Stage Hose QD can eliminate this problem. This QD fitting allows attachment of another second stage regulator to a single hose. QD is manufactured from durable stainless-steel for low maintenance and long life. QD has a click-and-lock" to prevent accidental disconnect. Coupling is factory cleaned and has Viton O-rings, and is designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars). QD fitting is factory cleaned so it's ready-for-nitrox out-of-the-box.
- Add Quick-Disconnect to Most-Any Regulator 2'nd Stage
- Installs Between Low Pressure Regulator Hose and Second Stage
- Easy to Install
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Viton O-Rings
- Ready-for-Nitrox Out-of-the-Box
- All Stainless-Steel Construction for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Click-and-Lock: Prevent Accidental Disconnect
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||QD for Second Stage Regulator|