You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Stainless Steel 2nd Stage Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewIf you have different second stage regulators for different rig configurations and they are not always attached to your low-pressure hose, you might want to install a quick-disconnect (QD) fitting so you won't need to use a wrench. When you swap out second stage regulators and are changing them out with a wrench any repair technician can tell you if it is not done correctly you can de-tune your regulator and not even know it! The Second Stage Regulators Critical Valve Seats usually seals against the second stage inlet fitting. This fitting can be accidentally turned if you do not first place the appropriate wrench on its wrench flats before turning the hose fitting with another wrench. Failure to use two wrenches when removing a hose can drastically change the valves opening effort, rendering the second stage unfit for safe diving.
XS Scuba's Stainless Steel Second Stage Hose QD can eliminate this problem. This QD fitting allows attachment of another second stage regulator to a single hose. QD is manufactured from durable stainless-steel for low maintenance and long life. QD has a click-and-lock" to prevent accidental disconnect. Coupling is factory cleaned and has Viton O-rings, and is designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars). QD fitting is factory cleaned so it's ready-for-nitrox out-of-the-box.
- Add Quick-Disconnect to Most-Any Regulator 2'nd Stage
- Installs Between Low Pressure Regulator Hose and Second Stage
- Easy to Install
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Viton O-Rings
- Ready-for-Nitrox Out-of-the-Box
- All Stainless-Steel Construction for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Click-and-Lock: Prevent Accidental Disconnect
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||QD for Second Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP|
|Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|QD for Second Stage Regulator|