You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Stainless Steel 2nd Stage QD with Swivel, Male Only
Product OverviewYou added the XS Scuba SKU: XSSSQD XS Scuba Stainless Steel 2nd Stage Quick Disconnect adapter to your regulator and love the quick disconnect feature, but your regulator second-stage feels uncomfortable in your mouth when diving. It feels like it is trying to pull out of your mouth when you turn your head. If these are problems, you have experienced when diving than you may need a swivel adapter added to your QD fitting that can eliminate this problem. This QD fitting with swivel allows attachment of another second stage regulator to a single hose. QD is manufactured from durable stainless steel for low maintenance and long life. QD is factory cleaned, has Viton O-rings, so it's ready-for-nitrox out-of-the-box. Designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Rotating Swivel Action at End of Quick Disconnect
- Increase Comfort and Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Reduces Pulling Feeling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Viton O-Rings
- Factory Cleaned for Use with Nitrox
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Viton O-Rings|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Adds Comfort of 2'nd Stage in Mouth, Less Jaw Fatigue|
|HP or LP|
|Stainless Steel, Viton O-Rings|
|Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Adds Comfort of 2'nd Stage in Mouth, Less Jaw Fatigue|