You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Lycra Sock
Product OverviewXS Scuba Lycra Socks
Take the effort out of putting on your wetsuit & boots. Reduce foot discomfort with full foot fins. 6 ounce, four-way stretch Lycra. Made with overlock stitching. One size fits most.
- Reduce foot discomfort with full foot fins
- 6 ounce, four-way stretch spandex
- Made with overlock stitching
- One size fits most
- MFG 2 Year Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Four-way stretch spandex|
|Weight||6 oz (170g)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wear a size 12 shoe, and these socks are not 1 size fits all. I took them on a week long dive trip and had to throw them away after 3 days because there was such a large hole in the heel (or where the heel used to be). Would not recommend
These sox worked just great with a new pair of fins I purchased. I have small feet and these fit very well (not floppy/sloppy). Will buy more as the price is so reasonable. Would be great if there were colors and patterns!!