You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Smart Marker Buoy
Product OverviewWith so many SMBs in the marketplace, it is easy to become confused. Some are bare bones proving difficult to use, while others are overbuilt, more suited for extreme expeditions. The XS Scuba Smart Marker Buoy (SMB) adds all the right features in all the right places. It's the Smart choice. 6' (183cm) length / large 12" (30.5cm) circumference and bright color choices, so it's easy to see from a distance. Lower pocket accommodates a lead weight or finger spool, Open bottom with anti-spill baffle. Combination oral and BC QD inflation valve and an overpressure relief valve w/ manual pull cord for easy inflation/deflation. The XS Scuba Smart Marker Buoy has SOLAS reflective tape on both sides for hi-visibility in low light conditions. Buoy rolls up with bungee and D-ring to keep secure and easily stows in a BCD pocket when not deployed. Top D-ring can facilitate a glow stick or small light for use in night or lowlight dives.
- Dimensions: (Length x Circumference) 6' x 12 (183cm x 30.5cm)
- Bright Color Choices
- SOLAS Reflective Tape On Both Sides
- Large, Easy-to-See, Hi-Visibility In-Low-Light-Conditions
- Lower Pocket Accommodates Lead Weight or Finger Spool
- Open Bottom w/Anti-Spill Baffle
- Combination Oral & BC QD Inflation Valve
- Overpressure Relief Valve w/ Manual Pull Cord
- Easy Inflation/Deflation
- Rolls Up w/Bungee & D-Ring to Keep Secure
- Easily Stows in BCD Pocket
- Top D-Ring Facilitate Glow Stick or Small Light
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Surface Marker Buoy for Scuba|
|Materials||Nylon Fabric, SOLAS Reflective Tape & Plastic|
|Dimensions||Length x Circumference: 6' x 12 (183cm x 30.5cm)|
|Color||Orange, Pink, Yellow|
|Inflation (Valve)||Oral & BC QD Inflation|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
|Light Attachment Point||Yes, D-Ring|