You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Second Stage Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewIf you have different second stage regulators for different rig configurations and they are not always attached to your low-pressure hose, you might want to install a quick-disconnect (QD) fitting so you won't need to use a wrench. When you swap out second stage regulators and are changing them out with a wrench any repair technician can tell you if it is not done correctly you can de-tune your regulator and not even know it! The second stage regulators critical valve seat usually seals against the second stage Inlet fitting. This fitting can be accidentally turned if you do not first place the appropriate wrench on its wrench flats before turning the hose fitting with another wrench. Failure to use two wrenches when removing a hose can drastically change the valves opening effort, rendering the second stage useless for safe diving.
XS Scuba's Second Stage Hose QD can eliminate this problem. The complete QD is required for one set up, but if you have multiple second stages you will need one female coupling (included) connected to your hose and multiple male fittings (SKU: XSSSQDM) for each of your additional second stages, so you can plug them into your hose female coupling. This QD fitting allows attachment of another second stage regulator to a single hose. QD is manufactured from durable chrome plated brass for low maintenance and long life. Lock-down screw to prevent accidental disconnection. Coupling is factory cleaned, has Viton O-rings, and is designed for low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Allows Attachment of Multiple Second Stages to Single Hose
- Chromed Brass Construction
- Lock-Down Screw: Prevents Accidental Disconnection
- Easy to Install
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Factory Cleaned - Viton O-Ring
- For Additional Male Couplings see SKU: XSSSQDM
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add QD Fitting to 2'nd Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Black & Bright Chromed Brass|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Quick Connect||Yes, Male Fitting w/Locking Ring|
|Add QD Fitting to 2'nd Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP|
|Black & Bright Chromed Brass|
|Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Yes, Male Fitting w/Locking Ring|