You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba SeaBlazer BC
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe SeaBlazer is a high-quality, weight-integrated, jacket style BC. By having the air cell wrap around the diver's torso, this BC will provide vertical orientation at the surface and excellent lift out of the water. The integrated Catch n' Release weight system is very easy to load, remains secure and easy to ditch. The neutral colors of the SeaBlazer allow the diver to accessorize with any color. Large utility pockets on either side have lowered #10 coiled zippers with dual zipper pulls for ease of entry. A scooped opening on the top, front of the right lobe is perfect for stowing and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and secure throughout the dive. Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
The two-piece waist band is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes. The Micro Inflator uses a drift pin design, which provides greater reliability and longevity than those inflators relying upon standard Schrader valves. 3 dump valves are available: a cable-activated rapid exhaust valve at the top of the airway, a right shoulder pull dump and a lower, rear pull dump. Inflator comes with a 3/8" threaded QD hose assembly. A clever two-piece backpack features a lowered tank band to better integrate with the BC's waist band. A tank positioning strap allows you to set your cylinder to the correct height every time. An integrated carrying handle is built into the backpack for easy lifting by buddy when donning and doffing. Knife mounting grommets on the left side accommodate an XS Scuba BC knife. Accessory attachment is made easy with the 6 stainless steel D-rings that provide many attachment options.
The Catch n' Release weight system has a capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg) of soft or block weights. Non-releasable trim weight pockets found on the back of the SeaBlazer increase the overall weight capacity as well as provide better positioning in the water. Trim pockets have a weight capacity of 10 lbs. (4.5 kg). The BCD's harness is fully adjustable with torso, waist, and chest (sternum) straps all equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The SeaBlazer has a lift capacity between 24 lbs. and 36 lbs. (10.9 kg to 16.33 kg) depending on the BCD's size. The SeaBlazer air cell is made from 420D solution dyed nylon to resist fading. The harness is built from 600D Polytek fabric for fade and abrasion resistance. The SeaBlazer can accommodate XS Scuba's optional proprietary PLUS lighting system (see SKU: XSSBCRLCW). Small elastic loops that line the perimeter of the SeaBlazer BCD allow mounting of this unique lighting system. For SeaBlazer BCD with light system see SKU: XSSSBBCL. BCD comes with an owner's manual.
- High Quality, Weight-Integrated, Jacket Style BC
- Provide Vertical Orientation at Surface & Excellent Lift Out-of-the-Water
- Integrated Catch n' Release Weight System: Easy to Load, Remains Secure & Easy to Ditch
- Neutral Colors of SeaBlazer Allow Diver to Accessorize w/Any Color
- Large Utility Pockets: Lowered #10 Coiled Zippers w/Dual Zipper Pulls for Ease of Entry
- Scooped Opening On Top, Front of Right Lobe: Perfect for Stowing & Deploy an Octopus
- Octopus Remains Visible & Secure Thru-Out Dive
- Useful to Run Instruments Behind Left Pocket & Out Scooped Opening
- Two-Piece Waist Band: Adjustable-In-Back, Accommodates Wide Range of Waist Sizes
- XS Scuba Micro Inflator:
Inflator Mechanism Uses Drift Pin Design
Greater Reliability & Longevity than Schrader Valves
- 3 Dump Valves:
Cable-Activated Rapid Exhaust Valve On-Power Inflator
Lower Rear & Shoulder Mount Pull Dumps
- 3/8 Threaded QD Hose Assembly
- 2-Piece Back Pack Features Lowered Tank Band to Better Integrate w/BC's Waist Band
- Tank Positioning Strap Allows You to Set Cylinder to Correct Height Every Time
- Integrated Carrying Handle: Built into Back Pack for Easy Lifting for Assisted Donning/Doffing
- Knife Mounting Grommets Left Side
- 6 Stainless Steel D-Rings Provide Attachment Options
- Catch n' Release Weight System: Capacity 20 lbs. (9 kg) of Soft or Block Weights
- Non-Releasable Trim Weight Pockets Capacity 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Harness Fully Adjustable w/Torso, Waist & Chest (sternum) Straps
- All Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Lift Capacity: 24 lbs. & 36 lbs. (10.9 kg & 16.33 kg), Size Dependent
Air Cell: 420D Solution Dyed Nylon
Harness: 600D Polytek Fabric
Fade & Abrasion Resistance
- Owner's Manual
- Available w/XS Scuba's Optional Proprietary PLUS Lighting System (see SKU: XSSSBBCL)
- For Add-On Light Kit (see SKU: XSSBCRLCW)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||24 lbs. & 36 lbs. (10.9 kg & 16.33 kg), Size Dependent|
|Valves||3 Dump Valves:
Cable-Activated Rapid Exhaust Valve On Power Inflator
Lower Rear & Shoulder Mount Pull Dumps
|Pockets||Large Utility Pockets: #10 Coiled Zippers w/Dual Zipper Pulls|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|D-Rings||6 Stainless Steel|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||XS Scuba Micro Inflator|
|Materials||Air Cell: 420D Solution Dyed Nylon
Harness: 600D Polytek Fabric
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)
Non-Releasable: 10 lbs (4.5kg)