You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Rubber Weight Belt with Commercial Buckle
Product OverviewYou like the independent use of a weight belt, but when you get to depth you have to re-adjust your belt, so it won't slip-off. Eliminate the loosening of your weight belt due to exposure suit compression with weight belt can be stretched tight at the surface and will compress reducing its circumference around your waist as you descend; this eliminates the loosening effect due to exposure suit compression. Belt will re-expand upon ascent, remaining comfortable and secure throughout the dive.
Rubber belt with standard stainless-steel positive retention commercial diving buckle has the buckle securely riveted to the belt. The belt is manufactured with heavy-duty natural rubber. The belt measures 55" (139.7cm) in length and is 0.25" (0.6cm) thick which is compatible with Sea Pearl Pass-Thru Style Weighs (see SKU's: AQUBW, AQUQAW). Belt is especially advantages for commercial divers that don't want an accidental release of their weight system.
- Depth-Compensating High Stretch Material
- Heavy-Duty Natural Rubber Belt
- Stainless Steel Commercial Positive Retention Buckle
- Permanent Rivet Attachment of Buckle for Strength & Security
- Overall Length: 55 (139.7cm)
- Thickness: 0.25 (6mm)
- Compatible w/Sea Pearl Pass-Thru Style Weighs (see SKU's: AQUBW, AQUQAW)
- Excepts All Style Weights
- Stretched-Tight-At-Surface for Depth Compensation
- Weight Belt Re-Expands On-Ascent
- Comfortable Design
- Advantages for Commercial Divers Not-Wanting Accidental Release of Weight System
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Belt Material||Natural Rubber|
|Buckle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type Lead||Hard or Shot Soft Pouches|
|Closures||Commercial Style Positive Retention Buckle|
|Dimensions||Length: 55 (139.7cm), Thickness: 0.25 (0.6cm)|
|Hard or Shot Soft Pouches|
|Commercial Style Positive Retention Buckle|
|Length: 55 (139.7cm), Thickness: 0.25 (0.6cm)|