You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Rook Knife
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba Rook Knife is a compact, low-profile backup knife with five versatile options for mounting. This unique knife can be hose mounted to a MiFlex HP hose (8mm), hose mount to full sized rubber HP or LP hose (13mm), hose mounted to a MiFlex LP hose (13mm), mounted to BC/harness (thumbscrews included) and attach to leg or arm, 0.75" (2cm) wide straps not included (see SKU: XSSRKS). The XS Scuba Rook Knife has a rust free 304-grade stainless-steel blade. The knife blade measures 2.75" (7cm) with a knife overall length of 6.25" (15.9cm). The Rook's full tang blade has a modified blunt tip with straight edge on one side and a partial advanced serrated edge on the other. The ergonomic handle has a hole in the top of the tang for attachment of a lanyard or clip. The durable impact resistant sheath has a positive locking easy release mechanism.
- Compact, Low-Profile Backup Knife
- Five-Versatile Options for Mounting:
Hose Mounted to MiFlex HP Hose (8mm)
Mount to Full-Sized Rubber HP or LP Hose (13mm)
Hose Mounted to MiFlex LP Hose (13mm)
Mounted to BC/Harness (thumbscrews included)
Attach to Leg or Arm, 0.75 (2 cm) Wide Straps, Not Included (see SKU: XSSRKS)
- Rust-Free 304-Grade Stainless Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 2.75 (7cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25 (15.88cm)
- Full Tang Blade
- Modified Blunt Tip
- Straight Edge On-One-Side
- Partial Advanced Serrated Edge On-One-Side
- Ergonomic Handle
- Hole in Tang for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
- Durable Impact Resistant Sheath
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||2.75 (7cm)|
|Overall Length||6.25 (15.88cm)|
|Tip Style||Modified Blunt Tip|
|Blade Steel||304-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||One-Side: Straight Edge, One-Side: Partial Serrated Edge|