You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Retractable Super Tilt Compass
Product OverviewMany divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The XS Scuba Retractable Super Tilt Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves for navigating.
The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black/half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in low light and night diving conditions. The dial rests on a precision bearing and incorporates extremely strong magnets for super quick response, tilt and accuracy. While the compass module itself is very compact, the housing has a large vertical interior allowing viewing angles that would stop other compasses in their tracks. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°.
Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a lubber line across the compass face. This highly accurate liquid filled compass comes in a durable rubber boot with a hose mount nut for attachment to retractor. Retractor attaches to diver with a split ring or snap hook, has a built-in quick-release buckle, and when extended has a 25" (63.5cm) reach with coated stainless-steel cord. The pull force is 9 oz. (255.2g).
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top & Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Double Line Lubber Line
- Luminescent Dial for Low Light & Night Diving Conditions
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- Headings In Numerical 30°: Increments & 10°: Indicator Increments
- Complete w/Rubber Boot & Retractor
- Attaches to BCD
- Eliminates Wrist Mount
- Auto Retracts when Tension Released
- Mounting Connector Included: Quick-Disconnect Clip w/Key Ring
- Extends 25 (63.5cm)
- Coated Stainless Steel Retractor Cord
- Pull Force: 9 oz. (255.2 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Materials, Retractor||Plastic & Coated Stainless Steel Cord|
|Attachment||Split Ring or Snap Hook|
|Cable Length||25 (63.5cm)|