You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you use reels for your diving activities than having spare reel line is one handy item to have on hand. The XS Scuba Replacement Reel Line is #24-16 strand .073" (1.86mm) braided nylon line. The line is strong and durable with a breaking strength of 123.5 lbs. to 130 lbs. (65 kg to 59 kg). The spool contains approximately 3,100' (945m) of line and comes in multiple color choices. Line makes a great addition to a save-a-dive-kit.
- Durable Braided Nylon Line
- Material: #24-16 Strand .073 Braided Nylon
- Diameter: .073 (1.86mm)
- Length: Approximately 3,100' (945m)
- Tensile Strength: 123.5 lbs. to 130 lbs. (56 kg to 59 kg)
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Must for Divers w/Reels
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare Dive Reel Line|
|Material||#24-16 Strand .073 Braided Nylon|
|Length||Approximately 3,100' (945m)|
|Tensile Strength||123.5 lbs., to 130 lbs. (65 kg to 59 kg)|
|Spool Diameter||60' (18.3m) & 100' (30.5m) Reels: 3 (7.6cm)
160' (49m) Reel: 3.25 (8.3cm)
|Spool Width I.D.||60' (18.3m) Reel: 1 (2.5 cm)
100' (30.5m) Reels 1.44 (3.7 cm)
160' (49m) Reel: 1.75 (4.4 cm)
|Line Material||Nylon 16-Strand Braided Line|
|Diameter, Line||.073 (1.86mm) #24|
|Line Length||60' (18.3m), 100' (30.5m), 160' (49m)|
|Line Tensile Strength||123.5 to 130 lbs. (56 to 59 kg)|
|Reel Materials||Spool: Injection-Molded w/Glass-Filled Nylon
Clip: Stainless Steel w/18-8 Stainless Steel Internal Springs