You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Scuba Rattle Pointer is a fantastic tool that offers so much versatility as an underwater tool or accessory. For those that don't know what a Scuba Rattle Pointer is, it is a short stick made of a corrosive resistant metal, with a clip at one end which a lanyard can be attached, and a rattle on the other end. There are several possible uses of this tool, XS Scuba decided to dub It the Swiss-Army Knife of Scuba diving equipment.
The XS Scuba Rattle Pointer with Clip can be used as a signal device, shake it to get your buddies attention. The sound it makes is nice and loud underwater for easy identification of the noise source. The rattle pointer is a great tool for dive masters or guides that wish to get their groups attention to point out critters along the reef. The rattle pointer with built-in clip measures (L x D) 13.5" x 1" (34.3cm x 2.5cm).
- Fantastic Tool, Versatility as Underwater Tool or Accessory
- Corrosive-Resistant Metal Construction w/Clip
- Dubbed Swiss-Army Knife of Scuba Diving Equipment
- Signal Device: Shake to Get Buddies Attention
- Nice & Loud Underwater for Easy Identification of Noise Source
- Tool for Dive Masters or Guides
- Attract Attention to Point-Out Critters-On-Reef
- Dimensions: (L x D) 13.5 x 1 (34.3cm x 2.5cm)
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Underwater Signal & Pointing Device|
|Activation||Shake & Point|
|Dimensions||(L x D) 13.5 x 1 (34.3cm x 2.5cm)|
|Gear Attachment||Locking Gate Clip|
|Underwater Signal & Pointing Device|
|Shake & Point|
|(L x D) 13.5 x 1 (34.3cm x 2.5cm)|
|Locking Gate Clip|