You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Quick Launch Buoy Marker
Product OverviewDeploying a marker buoy from depth has its challenges. Securing a line spool and SMB, connecting them together, deploying them, all while maintaining neutral buoyancy and holding on to other gear, has overwhelmed many a diver. The Quick Launch Marker Buoy from XS Scuba simplifies the procedure! The line spool is stored within the marker buoy and is already connected to it! Just add air and let it fly. 6' (183cm) in length with a large 12" (30.5cm) circumference provides excellent visibility when deployed on the surface. Lower pocket includes a spool with 50' (15m) of line. Spool line is attached to D-ring inside the pocket. Open bottom with anti-spill baffle. Combination oral and QD hose inflation. Over-pressure relief valve with pull cord. SOLAS reflective tape on both sides increases visibility in low light or night conditions. The Quick Launch Marker Buoy rolls up to a compact size and is secured with a squeeze-style side-release buckle. Buoy is available in multiple colors.
- Easy Deploy Design
- Quick Launch Marker Buoy from XS Scuba Simplifies Procedure
- Line Spool Stored w/in Marker Buoy, Already Connected to It
- Just Add Air & Let-It-Fly
- 6' (183cm) Length w/Large 12 (30.5cm) Circumference
- Provides Excellent Visibility when Deployed On-Surface
- Lower Pocket Includes Spool w/50' (15m) Line
- Spool Line Attached to D-Ding Inside Pocket
- Open Bottom w/Anti-Spill Baffle
- Combination Oral & QD Hose Inflation
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve w/Pull Cord
- SOLAS Reflective Tape:
Increases Visibility In-Low-Light or Night Conditions
- Rolls Up to Compact Size, Secures w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
- Available-In Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Surface Marker Buoy|
|Materials||Buoy: Urethane Laminated Fabric|
|Dimensions (L x Circumference)||6' x 12 (183 x 30.5cm)|
|Inflation (Valve)||Combination Oral & QD Hose Inflation|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
|Line Length||50' (15m)|