You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Finish Pro Valve has the same type of long lasting finish you find on expensive faucets, high-end door lock sets and premium watches. PVD is not only a beautiful finish, but is also extremely durable. Before assembly the finished marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating parts receive the PVD finish process. The parts are placed in a vacuum chamber, where a high power electric arc is discharged at the source material blasting away some into a highly ionized vapor which is deposited on the parts. XS Scuba's black colored PVD finish is accomplished with the use of Titanium Nitride. It provides the following advantages: Significantly harder exterior finish of 250 HV, a coating thickness of 0.2 to 0.3 micrometers, incredible resistance to salt water corrosion, increased scratch resistance and a very cool tech look.
Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated the valve stems will give years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber safety hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. This new unique safety hand wheel allows the diver to visually see if the valve is completely turned on and off with a set of colored rings that appear on the valve side of the hand wheel. If you see only red the valve is off. If you see only green the valve is completely open and ready for diving. This exclusive hand wheel takes the guess work out of knowing your valve is fully open and ready for diving.
Valve bonnets are O-ring sealed. You won't need to crank" on the valve when you open and close it with the 1.5-hand wheel rotation from full-on to fully-off. The valves seat assembly is Teflon coated for years of smooth operation and a one-piece safety plug protected within the valve body guards against damage during transport. The PVD Pro Valve will accommodate both Yoke and DIN regulators with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN insert which can be removed using a 1/4" hex key wrench. The Faber HP Series steel cylinders rated up to 3442 psi (240 bars). Valve has a 5/32" hex key dip tube and is Nitrox compatible up to 40%.
- Standard Yoke Outlet with Spin-Out DIN Insert Converts to 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN Outlet
- 1/4 Hex Key Wrench Removable DIN Insert
- 3/4 - 14 NPSM Standard Inlet Threads
- 1.5 Hand Wheel Rotations from Fully-On to Fully-Off
- 5/32 Hex Key Dip Tube Included
- Tough Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Finish
- Same Finish Found on High End Watches and Faucets
- Durable Scratch Resistant Finish gives Valve a Tech Look
- Service Pressure: Aluminum 3000 psi (200 bars) and X-Series Steel 3442 psi (240 bars)
- Unique Color Coded Safety Hand Wheel:
Red Valve is Off
Green Valve is Completely Open and Ready for Diving
- Chrome Plated Durable Brass Valve Stem
- Teflon Coated Valve Seat
- O-Ring Sealed Bonnet
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheel
- Nitrox Ready up to 40%
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Valve Body: Chromed Brass with PVD Finish, Seat: Teflon Coated|
|Type (Yoke, Din, Convertible)||Yoke or DIN|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|Thread Size||3/4-14 NPSM|
|Valve Body: Chromed Brass with PVD Finish, Seat: Teflon Coated|
|Type (Yoke, Din, Convertible)|
|Yoke or DIN|
|Yes, Up to 40%|