You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Pressure Gauge Module, Only
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Pressure Gauge is a highly accurate Bourdon tube designed gauge with a built-in thermometer. Gauge has red highlighted readings from 0 to 500 psi for safety reserve air with a full-scale readout of 0 to 5,000 psi. Thermometer needle is brightly colored for ease of reading and the entire gauge face is luminescent for ease of reading in low light or night diving conditions. Gauge comes complete with air spool including O-rings. The pressure gauge measures (Dia. x Depth) 2.32" x 0.95" (5.9cm x 2.4cm).
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Built-In Thermometer in Fahrenheit
- Highly Accurate Bourdon Tube Design
- Red Highlighted Readings from 0 to 500 psi for Safety Reserve Air
- Luminescent Gauge Face
- Includes Air-Spool with O-Rings
- Dimensions: (Dia. x Depth) 2.32 x 0.95 (5.9cm x 2.4cm)
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Dimensions||(Dia. x Depth) 2.32 x 0.95 (5.9cm x 2.4cm)|
|0 to 5000 psi|
|(Dia. x Depth) 2.32 x 0.95 (5.9cm x 2.4cm)|