You have no items in your shopping cart.
XS Scuba Pressure Gauge/Compass Combo
Product OverviewLooking for a durable pressure gauge compass combo console? Console is perfect choice for use with a wrist mounted dive computer or depth gauge. The XS Scuba Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) is a highly accurate bourdon tube design, reads pressure from 0 to 5000 psi and features a thermometer for temperature readings. The SPG has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi reserve air and the gauge face is luminescent for easy reading in low light and night diving conditions. Pressure gauge comes with a 36" (91.4cm) high pressure hose.
The compass is highly accurate and is calibrated for the northern hemisphere. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30° increments and 10° indicator markings for calculating compass headings. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light and night diving conditions. Both gauges are housed in a protective rubber boot that is attachment clip ready with swivel.
- Perfect Choice for Use w/Wrist Mounted Dive Computer or Depth Gauge
- Durable Noncorrosive Thermoplastic Boot
- Boot Equipped w/Swivel Attachment Points
- Luminescent Gauge Faces
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout: 0 to 5000 psi
- Bright Red from 0 to 500 psi Reserve Air
- Highly Accurate, Bourdon Tube Design
- Built-In Thermometer
- Includes 36 (91.4cm) High Pressure Hose
- Top and Side Reading
- Large Ratcheting Bezel
- Highly Accurate
- Liquid Filled Design
- Northern Hemisphere
- Side Window for Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- Lubber Line
- Headings In Numerical 30°: Increments & 10°: Indicator Increments
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Gauge Materials||Gauge Housing: Plastic, Boot: Rubber|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|