You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewGreat device for the boat, beach dives, swimming pool maintenance, or ocean kayaking, the XS Scuba's PonyPac Harness is one versatile harness. You're out boating and the anchor gets snagged, just roll over the side with this lightweight and easy to handle PonyPac and un-snag you're anchor. Want to do a short beach dive without all that extra weight of a large cylinder, work on the drain, pool light, or filter outlet in the pool, or maybe you see something interesting on the bottom while out on your ocean kayak, whatever it maybe when you need a lightweight easy to use cylinder harness the PonyPac is what you are looking for.
The PonyPac is a comfortable harness design to carry a pony cylinder. It fits 13 to 40 cu. ft. cylinders with diameters of 4" to 5.4" (10.16cm to 13.7cm). Harness is equipped with two-way adjustable sternum strap, dual-cam strap attachment, neoprene neck collar, back pad for added comfort, and has two trim weight pockets that hold up to 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) each. Adjusting the harness is made easy with the torso adjustable shoulder straps equipped with squeeze-style" side release buckles and the hook and loop waist strap closure. If you want to change the PonyPac into a Travel BCD see SKU: XSSCB XS Scuba Companion 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) Bladder.
- Comfortable Harness Designed to Carry Pony Cylinder On-Your-Back
- Fits 13, 19, 30, 40 cu. ft. Cylinders
- Cylinder Diameters: 4 to 5.4 (10.16cm to 13.7cm)
- Quick, Dual-Cam Strap Attachment
- Neoprene Neck Collar
- Two-Way Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 2-Stainless Steel D-Rings
- Dual Trim Weight Pockets for Up to 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Each
- Fits Companion BCD 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) Bladder (see SKU: XSSCB)
- Grommet Ready for optional XS Scuba Rook Knife (see SKU: XSSRK)
- Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps w/ Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles
- Hook and Loop Waist Strap Closure
- Construction: Nylon Webbing, Nylon Fabric, Impact Resistant Plastic, Stainless Steel
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Cylinder Capacity||13, 19, 30, 40 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions||Diameters: 4 to 5.4 (10.16cm to 13.7cm)|
|D-Rings||Yes, 2-Stainless Steel|
|Buckles||Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We dive for work so this has been a great addition to our equipment lineup, just the right thing for those quick dives to do a simple inspection or small repair. It is extremely well made, heavy duty materials & straps, but feels like nothing on your back getting in & out of the water. No need to get out the big tank or setup the hookah & compressor. Also its a fun setup on a day off to show a kid or friend the basics.