You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving a redundant air supply in an emergency can make either a self-rescue or that of your buddy safer and easier then sharing air or octopus breathing. XS Scuba's Pony Bag utilizes your BCD cylinder straps and connects your redundant air supply to your primary diving cylinder. The pony bag is equipped with a bottom strap that adds stability for a more secure feel when moving through the water.
Your pony bottle won't go anywhere with the dual hook and loop straps that keep the pony bottle secure. When you exit the water, you won't experience and additional dead weight due to the self-draining mesh bottom. Pony Bottle bags are available in three sizes depending on your pony bottles capacity. Choose from a 6, 13 and 19 cubic foot (170, 368 and 538 liter) models and bags are designed to accommodate Worthington, Catalina or Luxfer pony bottles. Bags are manufactured with durable nylon for long life.
- Connects to Primary Diving Cylinder
- Utilizes BC Tank Straps
- Bottom Strap Adds Stability to Bag
- Self-Draining Mesh Bottom
- Dual Hook and Loop Straps Keep Pony Bottle Secure
- Designed to Fit Worthington, Catalina and Luxfer Cylinders
- Can Save a Life
- Allows Use of Redundant Air Supply
- Great for Self Rescue
- 3 Sizes to Choose: 6, 13 and 19 cu. ft. (170, 368 and 538 liters)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Attach Redundant Air Source to Primary Cylinder|
|Closure||Dual Hook and Loop Straps|
|Material||Bag and Strap: Nylon and Mesh|
|Type||Pony Bottle Holder|
|Cylinder Capacities||6, 13 or 19 cu. ft. (170, 368 or 538 liters)|
|Attach Redundant Air Source to Primary Cylinder|
|Dual Hook and Loop Straps|
|Bag and Strap: Nylon and Mesh|
|Pony Bottle Holder|
|6, 13 or 19 cu. ft. (170, 368 or 538 liters)|
this pony bottle holder is well made and easy to use for a 6-cu-ft pony bottleit is relatively inexpensive. i have used it, and i like it.